Reviews for Blueberry Syrup is a Crime Against Nature
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Excellent Xander-Giles bonding moment.
Ironbear chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Very good. The Xander and Giles voices are perfect.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Brilliant, just brilliant. A great Giles/Xander friendship story and both felt very in character. The ending is particularly good, a light touch on what was really quite a serious time.
Owned By A Dachshund chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I really liked this story, especially the bit about the men finally saving the day - I hadn't thought of it that way before! Anyway, I enjoyed it quite a bit.
LinZE chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I really enjoy the way you play these two characters off each other - especially at this juncture.

thanks for sharing

JoBelle chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
YES! just very very YES! This was so true to the characters and I've often wondered about the immediate aftermath of the S6 finale and while you did stray a little way into the omniscient pov with letting us in on Giles' motivations at expressing himself (it felt like you had Giles explaining/excusing his actions in telling Xander how he felt) that's easily overlooked in favour of how much I liked this fic! Very well done, and the ending was just the right amount of 'let's change the subject immediately' humour and hey the boys did save the day for once *L* Other nice touches included the leftover blueberry pancake and Xander looking to Giles to have all the answers.
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Found your fic via someone else's favorites list, and I'm glad I did. This is terrific!
SithelfJen chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Great great fic
Tonia Barone chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
*LOL* Oh, this is a cute bonding fic! Haven't really read much post-Grave fics. At least, not that take place within 24 hours of it. Love the ending. Very funny and so very true, now that I think of it. We're so used to the guys being in the background, that we think nothing of it when they do something 'cause we almost really don't notice out of habit. If that makes sense. Liked how you handled Giles and Xander. This has a canon feel to it, which is wicked cool. Thanks for sharing.
mystripedskirt chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Um. Are you a genius? *NODS* Yes. This Xander/Giles conversational piece is magnificent.
Susi Potter chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
I love the mix of humor and affection in this story. I like to think it happened like this.
Marie chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
I thought this was excellent. It touched on so many things the show didn't and Giles and Xander bonding is always so funny as well as sweet.
starfish chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Oh, what a wonderful story! I Love Xander-Giles friendship and you described their emotions so wonderfully! ;) And of course also the very manly characters...*lol* ;)
AwHumanityNo chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
I know you wrote this an age ago, but I was scrolling through a rec list and this popped up. And I'm so very glad I read it.
In true Giles and Xander fashion the emotion was tempered with humour, but it most definately was there.
I enjoyed the voice you gave Giles, in that he wasn't just Stuffy Librarian Man Who Doesn't Mind Getting Ignored Or Stamped All Over, and your Xander was just the perfect mix of sensitivity and 'manliness'.
And you ended on just the right note. Humor almost always wrings a review out of me.
Wolffriend chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
Really well written story. Excellent capture of Xander and Giles' characters, believable (and much-needed!) situation, sweet but not sappy. Great job.