Reviews for Cat and Mouse
This was a kickass fanfic! Loved every word of it! I give 3 thumbs up :D
annalise chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
i love it
Jack chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
VERY cute totally in character although i dont think cy would let his little sister become bait it was nessicairy for the story though so i dont mind at all :)
J chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Omg that was really good! Well done!
BeautyGirl03 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
If Robin wasn't there "Shadow" could have raped Star.
Lexy Faye chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
All I can say is you had me from the summary! Lol hooked, lined, and sinker! My favorite part was when they told each other what they would rather go through! Soo cute! I thought your ending was just fine...Keep up the awesome work!
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This was adorably cute. Perfect for a little one shot.

I love to read stories about Robin and Starfire's relationship, so I thought this was awesome.

I thought that the ending fight perfectly! Good job!
Chelsea chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
How many of these stories did u make
Chelsea Harper chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Make more
chelsea chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Make more make more
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
ASDF Rainbow Ninja chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I felt that was a perfect ending. Marvelous job, wonderful story! You're writing skills are great C:
Millipedes R Awesome chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I am amazed at your ability to just crank out awesome FanFictions like this. This was amazingly original. Ah Rob-o, Starfire can take care of herself. If Shadow tried anything, Starfire could AT LEAST get away from him, if not kick his butt. XD Oh well, love how jealous Robin got. 'Twas hilarious. Well written. Loved it. Please write more like this! :)
Laradith chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Oh, excellent fanfiction! I loved your writing style, it's smooth and it fits the storyline. It was sweet, but not TOO sweet... overall, I loved this story :D Added it to my favorite list.

Have a great day!