Reviews for Winter Pallor
SydneyLouWho chapter 1 . 6/25
Oh my god, this is beautiful and heartbreaking.

I loved how you interpreted the characters. Edmund's fading, the line about no one knowing that Susan is gentle, the catching. It was all so good.

I also loved that you explored the tough transition from years in Narnia to back where they started. I feel like it's realistic for them to be so frustrated and upset. And your characterization was lovely. Great job!

Keep Writing!

Sydney

(for the Caesar's Palace forum's Reviewathon)
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
That was amazing! So beautiful.
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This is lovely. Well done.
vundervooman chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Absolutely one of the most beautiful pieces I've ever read. That truly touched my heart. Aslan, bring the Susans home! My favourite line: "Child of the Southern Sun, you are needed more than you think." It's as if He knows who she is even when she doesn't. A beautiful and faithful characterisation of CS Lewis' characters, and I speak as someone who has loved his work since childhood. Thank you so much for your writing!
Musafreen chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is beautiful. This just /explains/ so much, and does so in an incredibly heartbreaking fashion. I mean- FLAILS WILDLY-

The Edmund, the Susan. The falling, the catching, the return, the excuses she makes to herself. This is just so incredibly beautiful and tragic and-

/FLAILS MORE

That was wonderful, it was. :)
Rivergift chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Just lovely. :)
lost-in-elysium chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I really liked this. I think you nailed Susan's character down, especially with how she suddenly changes and begins viewing Narnia in a negative light. Her thought processes (especially when she was told her siblings died) were very intriguing. Knowing that Aslan still cares about Susan even though she rejected Narnia gave me closure. I think she eventually met up with him by the end.

This was enjoyable to read. Good job!
Didget chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
its gud, desite how much it depressed me ]

Didget.
MCH chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Lovely story and a good insight into Susan.
LostInWonderland72 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Absolutely beautiful. I completely adored it, what a lovely insight into Susan's character. Thank you for sharing it.