Reviews for The Shinobi way
BankruptSamurai chapter 1 . 10/9
Uh . . . not that I'm complaining, but how is sewing the single-most feared and hated bijū onto the back of a somewhat otherwise nondescript haori in any way 'ninja'?

Honestly, the most sensible thing to do - pre-timeskip and all - would be for the apparently all-powerful civilian council to hire the Akatsuki or an elite Jōnin to kill off a Naruto that's clearly showing demon-loving tendencies.

I usually try to ignore the "Naruto is proud of being a Jinchūriki and advertises it to anyone who asks" fanfics. But seriously? Hates the way he's treated but fuck it, "I love the monster who murdered your family enough to sew it on my clothes?"

That's not ninja. That's clearly an uneducated simpleton begging for a short, horrible life before he's brutally murdered.

If Naruto's to announce his Jinchūriki status, he needs his parents alive or Madara's head on a pike for it to flow well. People can learn of his burden. The entire country learning it 'cause he's a retard? No.

Just no. It just does not mesh, in the slightest. There is no Naruto in the canon or fanon that could possibly survive his childhood, should he show respect/admiration/love to a veritable demon. He would die young, given the harsh environment you've set him up in.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 8 . 7/6
Ha Ha that 'good deed' thing with Zaduza Ha Ha. I love it.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 7 . 7/6
I like what you did with Tazuna. Again I've never read something like that. Its cool.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 5 . 7/6
I like how Danzo is the good guy and Sarutobi is the bad guy. I think its a nice touch. Anyway I like this so far and I'm glad you wrote this. Thanks.
kljh chapter 33 . 5/13
great story please continue. will naruto and mei be together?
Mega Latios 1988 chapter 2 . 2/21
This is nice first two chapters. There are several things that I like such as your type of Naruto and his various set of skills as well as a slightly different Hiruzen. Your writing skills are also quite good and so is your grammar
Qinetiq chapter 3 . 2/6
Dropped due to sheer quantity of most idiotic cliches in first two chapters.
lifebeater22 chapter 33 . 12/31/2014
Amazing backstory you did man I just love this fabric hope you makes the ne chapters soon
Qinetiq chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Found nothing interesting or original enough to continue reading past ch.1. Idiotic cliches and mysteriously appearing superpowers are all over the place. Not to mention wonderful results of self-training.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/7/2014
good writer. made me hate sarotubi very much.
Axcel chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I don't get why training in bojutsu would give him the push to be chuunin level. That doesn't make sense. Besides, bojutsu isn't really used except while in a disguise that carries a staff or during a contract for providing the spearhead of an open battle. Bojutsu is useful then because of its reach and it can quickly smack through a bunch of opponents, leaving them open to be cut down by the person behind you.
Huh chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Not sure what the Hokage is thinking here. How is this approach going to do anything other than cement Naruto's animosity towards himself and the village?
SG-Cynder chapter 33 . 7/5/2014
Even after reading this whole story so far...THIS chapter would actually be best, imo, as chapter 1. This is because it pretty much sets the stage for the rest if the story, which is freaking awesome. Great work.
Power Master chapter 23 . 6/24/2014
Most jinchuriki would be able to easily defeat Sasori alone considering the fact all one needs is a counter to the poison and your set, Sakura's and Chiyo's teamwork and reflexes was about Kakashi level, during that fight and they barely got scratched low S-rank. Itachi has a terminal illness that limits his ocular ability and chakra reserves, mid S-rank. Kisame has bijuu level reserves on his own without Samehada, high S-rank. Pein, spot on, except the stuff about Sasori. Kakuzu agree completely, you got Hidan spot on what a dumb ass lol. Deidara spot on hm. Depending on what type of Zetsu, black zetsu is easily high S-rank white zetsu is more B-rank. Konan is actually high S-rank considering what she was able to do to Obito.
anon chapter 20 . 6/23/2014
just some corrections on your translations karyuu endan means fire dragon projectile and doryuudan is earth dragon projectile. still love the story regardless just a little fyi. Ja Ne