Reviews for The Shinobi way
mynameslegion chapter 8 . 10/19
so far im likeing the story not to fast and not to slow
Revalution8 chapter 22 . 9/29
Wind Sage Mode Kaze no Sennin modo
Sky Sage Mode Sora no Sennin modo
Look of Eagles Washi no Gaikan
doubledamn chapter 24 . 8/5
FINALLY! God, this is the FIRST fic I've seen where Naruto goes outside the Elemental Nations. They are on a PLANET there is more out there than just this one continent. Please don't have it be 'outside the Elemental Nations is another fandom world". Please?
doubledamn chapter 9 . 8/5
This is good, you are absolutely FANTASTIC at bleeding other canon elements into this, most is just 'same world, different times, here's an ancient scroll' when they do this sort of thing, but you have Naruto developing some of these techniques independently.

I really look forward to more, and hope that he meets a rival from another country that has developed something similar to Soru that he/she calls Shunpo.
again, definitely a mary sue. i will drop this, thank you for the time.
sasuke has an inferiority complex but hes not vocal about it. him yelling at naruto for a fight to prove his own skills is so out of character.
wow this naruto is a mary sue.
R chapter 4 . 6/2
I shall now, in detail, go over what is wrong here, because I don't know what the fuck you are thinking.

-Sarutobi's approach towards naruto makes no sense. I don't understand how child abuse translates into loyalty, and how many authors subscribe to this belief.
- Sasuke bashing. It is the the most pathetic, childish, and unprofessional tradition in Naruto fanfic. I defy anybody To go through what he has, and turn out with a sparkling character.
- Earth element? Really? The canon wind element would be far preferable if you wanted only a single element for naruto. It would have been fitting for training with Danzo. What's wrong with 2 elements? Sasuke had them, and it would hardly be OP. And why the fuck did you put eagle eyes on naruto when he has an EARTH element?
-your changes make no sense. Many are simply illogical, or pointles. (Evil Sandaime or or earth element) Creating changes in your fic is to be expected, but you risk royally screwing up developments if you change things for no good reason, even elemental affinity.
- Unless you plan on Hiruzen enslaving the uzumaki to konoha, or taking their wealth, evil!sandaime doesn't work as a concept. I do appreciate the non-evil Danzo fics tho.

Great potential, shit execution.
Axcel chapter 15 . 5/16
Hokuai? Engrish is not Japanese. Takagan is "Hawkeye".
Axcel chapter 7 . 5/13
Kakashi, I wouldn't call slitting his throat a quick death.
Axcel chapter 6 . 5/13
Chakra capacity has no impact on skill so saying clones have half the skill of the original makes no sense. Besides, they don't have half the power of the original, either. They only have half the chakra. They can still use all the same techniques full power (except those costing more than half the original's chakra, obviously). Merely fewer times than the original can.