Reviews for The Shinobi way
mansg598 chapter 2 . 2/21
This is nice first two chapters. There are several things that I like such as your type of Naruto and his various set of skills as well as a slightly different Hiruzen. Your writing skills are also quite good and so is your grammar
Qinetiq chapter 3 . 2/6
Dropped due to sheer quantity of most idiotic cliches in first two chapters.
lifebeater22 chapter 33 . 12/31/2014
Amazing backstory you did man I just love this fabric hope you makes the ne chapters soon
Qinetiq chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Found nothing interesting or original enough to continue reading past ch.1. Idiotic cliches and mysteriously appearing superpowers are all over the place. Not to mention wonderful results of self-training.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/7/2014
good writer. made me hate sarotubi very much.
Axcel chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
I don't get why training in bojutsu would give him the push to be chuunin level. That doesn't make sense. Besides, bojutsu isn't really used except while in a disguise that carries a staff or during a contract for providing the spearhead of an open battle. Bojutsu is useful then because of its reach and it can quickly smack through a bunch of opponents, leaving them open to be cut down by the person behind you.
Huh chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
Not sure what the Hokage is thinking here. How is this approach going to do anything other than cement Naruto's animosity towards himself and the village?
SG-Cynder chapter 33 . 7/5/2014
Even after reading this whole story so far...THIS chapter would actually be best, imo, as chapter 1. This is because it pretty much sets the stage for the rest if the story, which is freaking awesome. Great work.
Power Master chapter 23 . 6/24/2014
Most jinchuriki would be able to easily defeat Sasori alone considering the fact all one needs is a counter to the poison and your set, Sakura's and Chiyo's teamwork and reflexes was about Kakashi level, during that fight and they barely got scratched low S-rank. Itachi has a terminal illness that limits his ocular ability and chakra reserves, mid S-rank. Kisame has bijuu level reserves on his own without Samehada, high S-rank. Pein, spot on, except the stuff about Sasori. Kakuzu agree completely, you got Hidan spot on what a dumb ass lol. Deidara spot on hm. Depending on what type of Zetsu, black zetsu is easily high S-rank white zetsu is more B-rank. Konan is actually high S-rank considering what she was able to do to Obito.
anon chapter 20 . 6/23/2014
just some corrections on your translations karyuu endan means fire dragon projectile and doryuudan is earth dragon projectile. still love the story regardless just a little fyi. Ja Ne
Guest chapter 8 . 6/8/2014
I doubt the ability of the council to ruin an A ranked ninja
Haruna Pan chapter 33 . 5/27/2014
Wow, I've read this story in one go and I was quite entranced. I like what you've shown of Naru so far. I don't think he's too strong, he's just unleashing his potential. After all canon Naru is strong, but he's also annoyingly too flashy for a ninja, loud and not smart enough. your Naru is more realistic and your Ninja way is as grey as a ninja world should be. Take your time and write what you want when you want it. I don't mind waiting until you regain that spark and you're the author so you shouldn't take rude people too seriously. there are probably more people who love your story than those who dislike it. I enjoyed reading this story, thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
When you first mention Naruto's training, you wrote year instead of years. "As the year passed, he excelled in everything except Bojutsu, and was easily chunin level in everything."

It's just one letter, but it almost made me drop the story right there, because it would just be ridiculous progressing at that speed from nothing, and I think made have indeed dropped it. So I'd actually get that fixed.

Getting there in 6 years is fine, but in less than one without any form of aid? I feel like I'm overexplaining, and it's quite clear when you keep reading. But as I said, I can't stress that enough.

I'll give it a complete review when I've finished it, if I indeed do. I hope so at least. Currently It's teetering on the edge. It has potential, but it's going both ways. It could go either way from here. Actually, even reviewing chapter 1/33 is making me feel, well... I hope it's good.

As I said, complete review later.
Fender Pick chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Please refrain from bashing any characters unnecessarily, it makes a story feel unprofessional, like it was written by a child.

I hope it doesnt continue as i read onwards...
Ejammer chapter 33 . 5/18/2014
so wait your starting the story again ? I was happy with it as it was bro