Reviews for Twisted Fate
Keep going love it
theresahubert123 chapter 16 . 8/28/2013
Keep going.
cem95 chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
please update! im dying for the chapter when inuyasha meets his daughter:))
Sweet Princess Niki chapter 16 . 8/18/2013
cool! just make sure that inuyasha isn't really starting to belive the kikyo facade cus i would flip if he fell in love with "kikyo" really just keep his in love with Kagome i know its the same person but really make his BELIVE that "kikyo" is kagome not that its a different person and that he is fallingin love with this "different person not kagome" pls! _ i love this and i hope you keep up the awesome work!
CasaCan chapter 16 . 8/15/2013
Great chapter :) Whatever did happen to Kagome's fiance?
SillyStephie412 chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
I'm seriously I'm love with this story. Please keep it going
theresahubert123 chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
Keep going.
Chrystal a chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
Aww kagome is being too stubborn for her own good! And I like the father-daughter bonding cute can't wait for more update plzz! :)
CasaCan chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Awe :) Cute daddy-daughter moment haha Loved it so much and can't wait for more
Sweet Princess Niki chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
nice! i like it! i hope you don't do the clasic ohhhh she lies about her being his daughter he finds out and threatens that he will take her away from him and the daughter is mad at her momma for hiding her father from her and sais she wants to go with her daddy that she will not stay with her momma or something like that /:D
cem95 chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
i loved both encounters- short and impactful. But my question: when did they sleep together? if i remember right, they werent dating for very long.
cem95 chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
such a cliffhanger! update quickly!
CasaCan chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Oh well this is gonna get interesting. Wonder if Sophia is Inuyasha's kid...Hmm. Write more soon please :)
InuKag4ever chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter! I really like this story :D
Tsukiiko94 chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
I am kind of enjoying but yet also hating the way you keep ending your chapters. I love it because it leaves me pumped for the next chapter and wanting to keep reading one but I hate it cuz the next chapter is there yet. I can't wait to see what you have in store for the next chapter .