Reviews for The Finder's Apprentice
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Please Finsh the story
Tanoshii Shurui chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
I love this story it's so fun. Please update soon.
kellyainsley chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
You haven't finished your story and it's been years. I am really enjoying it and it would mean a lot if you finished it
dogshowgirl chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
I have absolutely fallen in love with this story. You have to update it! I'll be waiting... :)
finewithbeingateennot chapter 4 . 1/7/2014
I love it!
Abbey Carolyn chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Update please!
Warkitty chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Update
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
UPDATE!
chibisemo chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
I love this story! I was so sad that it wasn't picked up for another season and really enjoy the way that you have continued it. I can't wait to see how timo comes in and the role the others will play. please update at your earliest convenience, all the best in your studies as well. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
Still lovin' it... When do we get to see Timo and how is he going to find Willa?
PgTnr1 chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
Totally understand the whole school situation... Thank you for updating keep up the good work. Can't wait to see Timo and the rest of the gang. Are you going to include what happened to the rest of the team? Cause Walter got the bad rap and in my mind Leo can get him out and Isabella can get a better job... they are like family.
nessafly chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
I've just started reading this because The Finder was one of my favourite shows. I really like this fic, I hope you updated soon. (:
GabzHaug chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Was excited when I saw that this story was updated! Had to re-read it because I had actually forgotten the story! But seeing as the story is Willa/Timo, I find it well worth it!
-GabzHaug
engineer1 chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Like this story a lot. Hope you finish it!
WelcomeNightmare chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
I am really hoping that you will finish this fic! Your writing style is engaging and simple, which makes the story easy to read.