Reviews for Tonight, I'm Gonna Let You Be My Equal
Gate to Dreams chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
god they're going to be screwing each other for as long as they live! anyway, good story
dipped.in.ink chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
This was both beautiful and steamy. Great story!
SoulMore chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
FAN!
kimmynosubaku chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
woooooo...BYAKUYA IS SUPER CUTE...I LOVE THIS STORY AND CANT WAIT FOR MORE
Caro-Kitty chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
I loved this story 3 It was very cute. I like the fact that Renji and Byakuya switch it up. They both have dominate natures so it would be reasonable to think they would take turns every once in a while.
chunk-ie chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Ah this story was soo cute, I absolutely loved it, although I think it would have been funny to see how Byakuya would react having all of Renji's drinking buddies in the house but I can imagine haha, well done and keep up the good work :)
WhimsyUsagi chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
loved it so much, thank you :3
Cervelledemoinea chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
Just so you know this message comes from France, so I'm really sorry about my grammar I think this will be a hard time for you -'
But I really wanted to say your work is awesome, normally i don't like this paring...not at all... but here i was drolling all over my computer, eager to find what's going to happen next! I think I just changed my mind because of you... The lemons are perfect, just incerted at the right places and the fairy tale things was just the extra cute thing that laked to the story...
It was fucking perfect for me...
Just one disturbing fact: Rukia actually hugged Renji! I thought it was a bit out of character i would have expected something like a punch or a rabbit drawing, not an actual hug...
so yeah go on... Just make another amazing story !
cellaria chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
aw this was hot & so adorable! i loved that bya kun liked having renji read him the fairytales & he was so cute while still seeming in character lol do more!
Remy Hadlie chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
It was sweet. I love the way everyone started to bust themselves out. It was priceless. The fairytale angel was cute as well as totally fit. It sort of was a Cinderella story just a lot more interesting.
Remy Hadlie chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
And BOOM goes the was too funny since I wasnt expecting it, but its good to see that everything has worked out so far and everyone is happy. To the end -
Remy Hadlie chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Oh yeah go Rukia. Its about time someone told Renji to stop being a bitch and find out whats up. Maybe now he'll figure out how Byakuya really feels about him and move forward with the relationship.
Remy Hadlie chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
0_0 Wow it just keeps getting better regardless of how dense Renji seems to remain. Byakuya is starting to act a bit out of charecter by becoming bolder and a bit more recklass. Its almost like he's trying to drop hints about his feelings for Renji and he just aint getting it. Almsot makes you want to smack your forehead by how obvious it seems to be. Dododo off to the next chapter dododo gonna see what happens
Remy Hadlie chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Haha Renji got spanked. That could be the start of something very kinky and Byakuya always did seem like he was a closet sadist. I feel for Renji. Its not easy being in the dark like that, but if he stopped to really think about it he would just come out and ask for clarification. Oh well...To the next chapter!
Gh0st R1d3r chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Well, this was awesome. How would you like to talk to someone from Russia? -thumbs up- I was born there!