Reviews for Chaos Personified
Dossypet chapter 26 . 5/14/2017
Keep it up, this was a great idea and you portrayed it well
Dossypet chapter 26 . 5/14/2017
fantastic!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 12 . 12/20/2016
Holy crap, please break up that paragraph.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 11 . 12/20/2016
"Superboy who was dazed from a blow to the face."

Lol, wut?

"He whammed Superboy hard in the back of the neck, knocking him out."

I'm sorry...have you even watched Young Justice?

"And all he could think was that if Scooby and the Gang found their way in there, they'd be de-masking Batman in no time."

That is hilarious though.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
"Second, from the sounds of it- that DNA sample had a pretty short life span. It was probably destroyed, and even if it had lived, like KF said, it would be damaged. Intermixed with, and he shivered at the thought, the DNA of Kid Flash and Aqualad."

That's...That's not how DNA works at all. Seriously, high school biology should've covered what DNA is and how it's formed.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 9 . 12/20/2016
"But that still doesn't explain why you don't just remove them yourself! Seriously, why not?"

"Because Klarion, I'm too dumb to listen to the Evil Overlord List."

FTFY
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 7 . 12/20/2016
And now I remember why I stopped watching Young Justice, ugh.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
"So he can eat more ooze and get bigger!" Beastboy exclaimed, "It's like he's the very hungry caterpillar of ooze!"

I really, really want you to look up "The Smooze" on YouTube.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 5 . 12/20/2016
"Well I'll tell you, it was originally made to contain the Beastboy; works just as well on pesky familiars however."

Yay continuity!

But boy oh boy...Robin was right, it was Slade all along! Teehee.

But seriously, if Slade pulls a "Enter Trigon, Devourer of Worlds" again, I'm pretty sure everybody loses, which would actually be kinda funny.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 4 . 12/20/2016
"She says your from another universe. And unfortunately, the only way we know to get you back where you go, is well, with an annoying little dudes magic finger" Cyborg explained.

"What?"

Hah!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
Teekl is best kitty.
The Crystal Pen chapter 26 . 10/20/2016
What a crazy story. It truly felt like I was a watching a DC approved mash-up movie.
Bad chapter 26 . 2/9/2016
This fic was a huge waste of my time. The way you wrote TT Robin was disgusting. I'm glad this shitfic is done. Hope don't write any other YJTT crossover.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 26 . 9/18/2015
thanks so much for the awesome story! really enjoyed it! :)
Amy chapter 26 . 1/13/2015
I kinda liked the ending but you made me sad by making Robin Nightwing (I can just never think they're the same. I just keep thinking they're different people)I liked the TT ending in this story but not the YJ ending it made me too sad : ( I think it would have been better just not having a epilogue and leaving it on the 25th chapter because it was better cos it was like 'till the next time'