Reviews for Zero's Noble Overlord
TMI Fairy chapter 32 . 9/25
TMI Fairy chapter 24 . 9/25
I love the crackishness and pooping on fanfiction cliches of this fic :)
TMI Fairy chapter 14 . 9/25
I loved the hair patting :)
TMI Fairy chapter 13 . 9/25
The use of "airport" made me laff!
Good show!
TMI Fairy chapter 12 . 9/25
Editing chapters always brings my word count up ...
TMI Fairy chapter 11 . 9/25
TMI Fairy chapter 7 . 9/25
LOTR vibes - LOL!
Plus Obi-Wan "truth from a certain point of view"
Sigh, another one where louise is an arrogant prick and the mc doesn't even care
These fanfics always let Louise get away with to much shit. Then make excuses for why. I’m tired of it
Nikkless chapter 24 . 4/7
would have wanted to see the spirits reaction to The OVERLORD
Drackith chapter 15 . 2/24
OH GOD I just noticed snarl is actually evil knock off Yoda.
DomR1997 chapter 32 . 8/20/2018
Why on earth did you let this die?
thegreenminer chapter 2 . 2/21/2018
weeping angels gotta love em
Primus2021 chapter 22 . 12/4/2017
It might have been better if Henrietta lied to the public and said that ... ...

Sauthoth's Ancestor had betrayed Tristain and had been killed for it, thus the families Noble status as the "Overlord of Valois" was stripped from them 3000 years ago or so, thus making his descendants Disgraced Nobles.

Then she could say that Sauthoth was the first to seek to reclaim his families Title of Overlord and the Deed to his Home in Valois, and so Henrietta had given him the job to be Louis Bodyguard and to preform missions for the crown until he could prove himself 'Loyal to the Crown' once more, where he would then be rewarded with what he was seeking.

Next she could say that Sauthoth charging into the Battle of Tarbes with his Dragon Riding Goblin army and Saving Tristain would be seen as the highest form of Loyalty to the Crown and so he would be rewarded for it.

Lastly she could say that Sauthoth saw Louis as a daughter and his Heir-apparent, and that he would most-likely kill anything that dared to harm her.

This also might have been more plausible then what was written in this chap, as it doesn't take into account where the Black Knight's Army came from nor why the Goblins answered his call, or even why they listen to Louis.
Primus2021 chapter 18 . 12/4/2017
more like "A bright little girl happily chatting away to her dark giant knight of a father." lol