Reviews for As Dreams We Are Made On
Scandalized chapter 14 . 2/15
PLZZZ UPDATE,THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVS
Diamond chapter 14 . 1/24
This is a good story. Please update. Not sure if it's complete.
Cici G chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
I just came across this story and I enjoyed what you have written so far. I'm not sure if it's abandoned or not but I hope you decide to finish it.
Shawnied777 chapter 14 . 11/25/2013
Ahhhhhhhh! I just found this fic and it's AWESOME! What a glorious concept! Do you ever plan on finishing it? I support it!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/24/2013
I really wish you had finished this.
Monii4evr chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
Hey are you ever gonna update again? I know it's been over a year but a miss this story. It was really good!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/6/2013
Hi I just discovered this story I like I want more. I would like to know who tried to kill him and more what happened to them after they got back home. Did she get pregnant? Did they end up together? Cause you know that crazy bitch Mellie will not give up without a fight, she will sell anybody or do anything to get in the WH
CHubbard chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
Window 124, where is the remainder of the story? You can not just stop because I need more of this exciting story you wrote. Please put your thinking cap on and get your typing fingers to work on completing this story ASAP. I enjoyed it immensely as it is one of my faves. So now get to work Window and let's find out who is monkeying with Fitz. Please update soon if you are still among the living.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
have you abandoned this story
Guest chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
i stumbled across this story and i am soooo glad i did! I LOVE THIS AND IT HAS EASILY BECOME MY FAV FF OF ALL! PLEASEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE TO UPDATE!
Keem2129 chapter 14 . 7/14/2013
UPDATE PLEASE
ncis-csiNY chapter 14 . 7/3/2013
This is AMAZING! Are you planing on finishing the story? please tell me you will! I am dying to know what will happen!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
this is an awesome story... when will we get an update? Its one of my fav stories... awesome writer/story teller... please update sooooooooon!
WhiteTrenchcoat592 chapter 14 . 5/28/2013
Oh my goodness! I just stumbled across this story and it is SO FREAKING GOOD! Are you planning to come and update this ever again? Seriously, I am such a fan. Really hope that you dust this one off and add some more to this because it is intense (fun, hot, sexy and clever - no better combo exists!). GREAT JOB! This fulfills all of my blue lagoon fantasies without all of the cheesiness. LOVE IT.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/22/2013
Is this story done? Oh well, it is one of the best stories on this site. Great job!