Reviews for Teen Spirit
Sparky She-Demon chapter 20 . 11/25
Way to go Thor!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 7 . 11/25
I'm surprised he didn't try looking up her skirt! Good story, I'm really enjoying it!
I love Earl Grey!
Loki can really be a little shit sometimes... but we love him anyway! v
Laughing SO HARD! by da way... Tom defiantly beats DiCaprio
Alibi Nonsense chapter 8 . 11/4
For a moment, I read the first line of the A/N as 'Yes Clint has returned to all his glory-ass-ness.' XD
I think this is one of the stories where I can enjoy the OC just as much as the other characters: even though Monica's slightly stereotypically fannish, she's not obnoxious with it. She has human faults, and it's refreshing.
I've read this so many times, I can't remember how many.
Enderheart5911 chapter 1 . 10/18
I hate wrecking the number of 777 comments, but I must say, I've got to hand it to you, you made me laugh quite a bit.
YokaiAngel chapter 26 . 10/18
Love it!~ I especially love Monica~ way to make an OC
Ms.awesome.562 chapter 3 . 9/25
Hmm this is really good ;)
Some parts make me laugh other part make me smile like some sort of psycopath
Ms.awesome.562 chapter 2 . 9/25
You know Thor could have kept his real name and said he was from Scandinavia or something I'm from Denmark and I knew a guy named Thor (although the pronoucation is way different in Denmark) it's not exactly a super common name (I think?) but it defiently isn't weird either.
Like it Random chapter 1 . 9/18
Oh my god, I've been looking for this fic for ages and now I've found it! I read it way back when I didn't have an account. I think this was one of my first avengers fics I read and I absolutely loved it! Soon happy to final have found it again!
RavenLaufeyson chapter 26 . 5/23
I loved this story! Thank you so much!
This is beautiful. I am now very curious about filling the Grand Canyon with gummi bears. Thank you.
kurosakiLenalee chapter 9 . 4/14
I don't normally like OCs, but I do love Monica. Glad Nat finally gets some much needed girl time. No teenage experience is complete without.
kurosakiLenalee chapter 7 . 4/14
I love Loki's antics. Great job in your portrayal of him. Not a villain but not an accepted alley yet either. Magic to the rescue!