Reviews for Teen Spirit
Annabeth Minerva Jackson chapter 26 . 6/2
great, amazing, good, magnificent, and beautiful can be used to describe this story
Me: *sits*
Me: *breathing becomes labored*
Me: OH FUCK YES BITCHES
Annabeth Minerva Jackson chapter 7 . 6/1
WAIT. DID HE ANYTHING THAT WAS UNDER THE SKIRT!?
ZodiacAthena1903 chapter 13 . 4/14
This fanfic is a really interesting take on the Saga. The plot is interesting, the setting is semi-realistic, and the characters definitely have the mindsets of teens. I have trouble imagining the movie versions of the Avengers acting this way, but as AU characters, they're a very cool mashup of their regular selves and hilarious teenagers.
Qu0thTheRaven chapter 26 . 4/7
Real sweet story
GrumpyCat503 chapter 26 . 12/5/2016
Yay!
Niqi Rose chapter 26 . 6/4/2016
Not usually my cup of tea, but that was amazing. Lol. I loved it.
meowzac chapter 26 . 5/15/2016
That was a refreshing read from all the loki angst fics I've been readinglove this!
Kat chapter 25 . 5/13/2016
A little bit of both?
Kat chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
I can't contain my laugher hahahahah
Kat chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Omg ahahahahha this is so funny, I can't wait to read more. I am so hooked!
snufflesthegrim chapter 26 . 4/4/2016
THAT ENDING kdbcjkewbfliasbfiu;bewoufbaew
Freya Crooke chapter 11 . 2/23/2016
I hope you are in good health in such at the moment and I have the same hair colour as Nat and it's not does!-Freya P.A I hope Luke (Loki ) asked Nat to the dance I think he likes her!

I do not!- teenage Loki
Freya Crooke chapter 10 . 2/23/2016
Love this your amazingly talented! What is a chit? Is that Loki saying the 's' word?! Also I know teenage Loki you know kid Loki's magpie Ikol...he is anoyying...aways crying...sorry! -from Freya.

Great story my older/same age self is very like me...also it's nice to think me and Thor are the same age and if you don't know I'm 1,048...also me and the Avengers working together!*chocking*id love that to happen! They hate so fose Thor!
tcancel chapter 5 . 2/21/2016