Reviews for Teen Spirit
RavenLaufeyson chapter 26 . 5/23
I loved this story! Thank you so much!
This is beautiful. I am now very curious about filling the Grand Canyon with gummi bears. Thank you.
kurosakiLenalee chapter 9 . 4/14
I don't normally like OCs, but I do love Monica. Glad Nat finally gets some much needed girl time. No teenage experience is complete without.
kurosakiLenalee chapter 7 . 4/14
I love Loki's antics. Great job in your portrayal of him. Not a villain but not an accepted alley yet either. Magic to the rescue!
kurosakiLenalee chapter 5 . 4/14
That scene of Loki reading under the tree reminds me of the Literary Girl scenes from The Daily Life of High School Boys. Great stuff. Snakes and mischief. I sense disturbance in the force impending.
kurosakiLenalee chapter 4 . 4/14
Joes of Slop. Brilliant. Oh the throws of hormones. I would to see this portrayed.
kurosakiLenalee chapter 3 . 4/14
Oh my gosh. I am in love with this fic. Of course Loki would be the one to read from Macbeth. Shakespearean language flowing naturally. I can just picture it in my mind, and it is beautiful! I thank your brain for coming up with this concept.
kurosakiLenalee chapter 2 . 4/14
I think my roommates are realizing how crazy I with all I cackling I did while reading the part about Loki's arrival on the motorcycle. Still in love with this concept.
kurosakiLenalee chapter 1 . 4/14
Ack! I love this concept! Why haven't I found this story before? Excited to read. Poor, poor Rodgers. Love Loki's mischievous side.
Luce-san chapter 26 . 4/6
The last sentence kinda ruined it. Just a bit. Other than that, I loved this story! It was really cute XD
goodstoryfan chapter 26 . 3/18
I...loved this. It was absolutely fantastic!
LaylanatorXVII chapter 26 . 2/2
Yes, I think if you had cut it off at the chapter before, you probably would have found a very pissed off Southern girl with a .12 gauge at your door. Rednecks are scary when they are angry. Fear me. :-) I really liked this. I mean, my Avengers OTP is Clintasha, but this was amazing. Like, ohmagod. Awesome. Enjoyed it very much. :-) Loki is, like, my second favorite character in this fandom (I gave my heart away to a certain billionaire about the time Yinsen died in a little movie called "Iron Man" and I never did get it back... *shrugs*.) and there aren't enough good Lokester stories out there. Rock on!
LaylanatorXVII chapter 15 . 2/2
"I'M IRON MAN GODDAMMIT!"
And that's why we love you, Tony.
LaylanatorXVII chapter 13 . 2/2
Oh, Steve, baby, you are never gonna live this down. And I knew Monica would be the one to run after him filming it all. Tony is gonna pull out the phone book and call everyone to make sure they see it. Steve... *shakes head ruefully*
LaylanatorXVII chapter 12 . 2/2
I'm surprised the girls don't just steal Thor's shirt, ambush him and write "VOTE" on his chest in permanent marker and just have him walk around like that. Course, I guess they don't wanna blemish the merchandise.. :-) And ah, whenever you can bash Twilight, bash away, right?