Reviews for Twisted in Hollywood
Availre chapter 34 . 10/15/2012
Aww! happy ending for everyone!
Availre chapter 32 . 10/15/2012
Noo! I felt so bad for Marlena. And Ronan is my favorite. Paul is so robotic... and Michael is so extreme. Everything in moderation, haha.

Team Ronan!
Availre chapter 23 . 10/15/2012
Aww! They're gonna have a baby!

And I don't really like Michael that much. His temper and trust issues stink. A lot.
Availre chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
I have to say thta I really like this chapter. It was suprising, and had all the makings of a good romantic comedy movie, haha
PhantomFan01 chapter 34 . 9/15/2012
Yay she married Ronan, I was vouching for them to be together all the way :) I thought he was actually going to die but I'm glad he didn't :)
skittlesgirl99 chapter 34 . 9/10/2012
Short wedding, but it's nice. I'd like to see your out-of-the-ordinary story.
Phantom Serenity chapter 34 . 9/9/2012
Awwww, I love happy phluphy endings! Perfect!
trrmo77 chapter 34 . 9/9/2012
Ahhh... What a sweet ending! Erik is so funny - I love him as a father. Melody is a PERFECT name for their little girl! ;)

I love the "almost PG-13" line - at least he's honest... and then proposing - very cute! Their proposal was so "them" - and so like Ronan to just get it all planned out and done! And the wedding (at least what we read of it) - so quick and simple - gotta love it! Ireland? Wowzers!

I'd review eight times for you if I could - just so you could get 150! :)

Hmmm... very interested in the Adam-12 re-write - that will be very fun to read... and any other wonderful stories you have up your sleeve!

Thanks for another great work! Don't forget to rest some before you launch another one! :)
katdancer chapter 34 . 9/9/2012
Do Both! :) i also posted a sequel to A Silent Cry, called Unspoken Fear
Phantom Serenity chapter 33 . 9/9/2012
I wonder if she's really going to keep her word about only the one film...

I loved this chapter. I still don't like or trust Michael... But YAY! I'm happy!
Guest chapter 33 . 9/8/2012
yay im so happy! team ronan all the way!
katdancer chapter 33 . 9/8/2012
Awwww :) yay. Erik hehe 3 Im so happy I wasnt sure about Ronan at first but I really like him now.
skittlesgirl99 chapter 33 . 9/8/2012
Hm, well I guess it was obvious in retrospect.
trrmo77 chapter 33 . 9/7/2012
Yippee! He lives and she loves him! :) I'm glad it wasn't Michael that tried to hurt Ronan - but, the other guy is awful for doing that! Now Erik will have to get Ronan that car! :)

I love the way she figured out that she loved him and told him. Just like her mother said. I wonder what she was going to do though, if she hadn't made her decision yet?

Their responses to the reporters were quite humorous!

Poor Michael, I can see why he thought she had led him on. I hope he doesn't do anything too drastic and eventually comes to accept and understand it. Maybe he'll become a better person anyway because of her.

Erik's responses to the two of them are hilarious - I can't tell if he's happy for them - or just annoyed at the whole thing!

YEAH! She's gonna marry him - (as soon as he asks - that is!) :) Looking forward to that! Whew! Thanks for updating! Now I can go to sleep in peace! :) He. He.
trrmo77 chapter 32 . 9/7/2012
AUUGGHHH! Wicked cliff hanger! Ronan has to be alright! When Belle said that to Marlena about how would she feel if one of them died, I wondered if something would happen to one of them - but, PLEASE don't let him die!

I would certainly hope it's not blackmail - even though I don't like Michael all that well - I would be surprised if he stooped to that level (but maybe somebody else did?)...

I'm proud of Ronda for coming clean with her - she is good for Paul - glad that's the way it turned out for them...

Goodness - can't wait for the next update!