Reviews for Where the Dice Fall
Avenging Neko chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
Well this is an interesting way to spin it, glad you kept Yuuki's story the same
Natasha chapter 12 . 8/8/2013
Great story update soon plz I love this I just want to finish it
Fangirls Are Forever chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
Yeah a seqel this is a great!
Senile-felineS chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
Instead of saying the same thing in every review, i decided to review the whole story at the end. I really enjoyed this story on the whole, despite kaname being a bit of a jackass. I'm looking forward to the sequel. I would say write the whole thing and then start publishing it, but i'm assuming that, given how long it's been since you finished this, you've already made the decision one way or another. Keep it up.
Senile-felineS chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
Wow, kaname hits her and she just takes it. If i were in that situation i would kill the bastard.
Belly boo1099 chapter 11 . 5/12/2013
Wow awesone story, it was enjoyabke to read. Look forward to the sequel.
Fangirls Are Forever chapter 11 . 5/3/2013
Please write a sequel!
Wolfie chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
Sequel PLEASE! THIS STORY'S TOO AMAZING!
Wolfie chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
I found someone who almosts hates Zero as much as I do.
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
Nice!

A sequel, huh? You can maybe have Yuuki have the twins.

Hoping for both males.
Butterflyangel2193 chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
oooohhh, I will be waiting for the sequel. And You can upload both ways as along as long as you are comfortable with it, I don't mind. Because, the only matter for me is you update the chapters :P Good job by the way! This is really a great story! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/11/2013
It would be great if you wrote the whole thing and updated regularly. That would be nice for the readers. Great story btw! :D

Just one thing though, you were very mean to Zero in this story. You don't like him I suppose? I'm all for YuMe but I love Zero too(although never as much as Kaname).

Anyway, all the best for the sequel :)
God Fenrir chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
awesome story! i am happy it will have a sequel :3 i think you should just update when you finish a chapter
Awesome Sause chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
First amazing story I it!
Second I hope you write a sequel
maybe in the sequel Sara can try to break up Kaname and Yuki so she could be queen of the vampires
valdezn chapter 11 . 3/10/2013