Reviews for Play Dead
Epoch95 chapter 12 . 6/13
Your story is awesome! Please update soon :)
gnocchi chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
Wonderful and very well plotted! I'm excited and you've definitely made my day!
Mallie-3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
On be half of the 2014 Semi-annual WJS awards, I am proud to announce that your fanfiction/fanart has been nominated by your fans and will be in the running for a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place spot on our community and website.

'Play Dead' is Nominated for 'Best Bulma Portrayal Fanfiction'

Our website can be located at w w .com

Our Google community can be found under...
.com (slash) u (slash) 1 (slash) communities (slash) 110779010367791694420

You will be receiving a banner in turn for your nomination!

Please let others know about these awards as well as our cause to keep it up and running!

-WJS Nominations
DorianVane chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
Hello!
Great story plot. As always, the in character Vegeta is well appreciated. The story kept me interested all the way, but there are a couple things that in my perspective were out of place in regards to the whole 'mafioso' thing. For example, I think Vegeta gave in too easily when Nappa suggested he went back to Capsule Copr. I know they beat the hell out of him and had no other option, but I think our favorite Saiyan Prince has a little too much pride to accept having a 'normal' life without a well deserved revenge first. Buuut, that's just my insight, you are the master mind here and are doing a great job! Can't wait to see what Bulma is planning.

-matta ne!
makoblue93 chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
Love it! Mercenary Vegeta is perfect! Great job. Keep up the great work.
Much love,
Mako
cara9001 chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
I love how fierce Vegeta is when he fights XD
nancy103 chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
Ooh! Great interlude! Very exciting!
KimiruMai chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
A PRINCE TURNED ASSASSIN I LOVE IT
elianni chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
I'm glad u r back and will wait for your updates this is a good fic for me not to read thank u for the update
candlefox chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
I spent all the weekend reading this...will it be continued? please say yes :)
Saiyajin no Ouhi chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
I don't know why I thought Vegeta would have Bulma patch Nappa up, haha as weird as that may be. I normally don't read AUs but I gave this one a chance and I sure am glad I did!
Night's Beloved chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
Wow... Normally I don't much care for AU stories but this is a nice bit of work here. I was a little confused at first when I read about Cheech and Goku not quite being together and bam! Vegeta's dragging in Gohan from the gardens. Took a couple chapters before that was cleared up, but all in all this is an excellent modernized version of DBZ where everyone's... more or less normal, though I'm certain that's an inappropriate word to use P
Shirochan21 chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
please update again soon please!
SimplySinful21 chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
Can't wait for more! and Awesome stuff
dragonbabezee chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Hi, this is very well written - I can't wait to see what happens next!