Reviews for Promise
Guest chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
When are you going to post the next chapter I've been waiting for nearly a year and I am dying to know what happens next . . . please post soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
Still no chapter 7! This is beginning to annoy me . . .
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
I can't wait to see what happens next! Please hurry . . . please!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2013
Why haven't you updated lately? It's been ages since you wrote that authors note! The story is great and I have really enjoyed it so far, please update soon.
TheGuru chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
WHERE IS THE REST OF IT?!
TheGuru chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Arkell26 the age of Kei is 18 and Riku is 7, hope this helps! : )
TheGuru chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Arkell26 the age of Kei is 18 and Riku 7, hope this helps! : )
TheGuru chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
It's an amazing story so far I hope you get better soon and get over your writers block, I'd love to know what happens next! Oh and by the way don't listen to the last post, yeh legend of Korra was 70 year after the last airbender but they forgot Korra was 17 in the series so Aang died at 65(technically 165) years of age. Aang was actually the avatar with the shortest life span! One more thing maybe you should get a job as a writer because you are amazing at it! : )
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Amazing story so far! But Aang actually died at the age of 82(or 182), because he 12(or112) in the last airbender series and legend of Korra is 70 years latter.
Gigi chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
I love it please update. What did she mean by four of then is that guy her brother or something. Great writing
Guest chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Get better so you can write
ShadowQueen26 chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
YAY U UPDATED! QUESTION TIME: how old is kei? riku? love this story!
Angel-Dartist chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
More please :3 This story is just so much fun to read, your an excellent writer!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
I love this story
61wisampa chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
this is story is under appreciated (if that's even a word XD) honestly, this is probably the best fanfic story about the avatar after Korra... though i haven't really read any other stories about that than this XDDD

anyways! I want to apologize coz i rarely review as well D: but i Promise *wink wink* i will try to from now on :DD

hope you'll update real soon!