Reviews for Her wish
Rainshine5 chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Oh no, Rin forgot Sesshy! Does that mean that she will forget him again next time, or will she remember? I hope she's okay! Sesshomaru is just so dang sweeeeeet!
tisg167 chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
I really like this one! I really hope you update it soon!:)
rinshy chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
great chapter! most unexpected! update soon plzzz
Sotam chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
amei
StoriedFabric chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
I really like the plot here and I love the humour too :) Please continue!
icegirljenni chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
She must have feels like very close to Sesshoumaru but somehow she couldn't remember anything. That's explain the kiss. This whole turning demon /human process is such a painful to read and even more painful for the one who went through it (Sesshoumaru)

But in the end, either demon Rin or human Rin, both are fear only one thing. Fear of being alone. Poor girl...

That was not the night Sesshoumaru wished for and when she turns back to human she wouldn't remember the kiss ... I wonder if there will be any chance for a human Rin to have some glimpse of demon Rin's memory ... I mean they are after alll the same person. So the possibility is there isn't it?

Update soon. :-)
tieusang chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Simple and sweet. Hopefully Rin does not remember the slaughter. It is not her fault but she did kill. Sometimes, ignorance is bliss but not an excuse. Post soon.)
tieusang chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Only once a month. If he would so that for the rest of his life, it is true love. ahhh..please change her back...please...
tieusang chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Rin comes back and hurts him..say it aint so!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
What!
Nooo!
Is so short! u,u
Nice story, I would like to see the next chapter :D
icegirljenni chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
They are doing well :-) Haha spoil child huh? Well it is more like Rin has never said no that's why with the reaction from Sesshoumaru. How I wish Rin could remember a bit.

I hope in the process of turning from human to demon often won't erased her human's memory... That would be so painful.

Update soon.
rinshy chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
great funny fluffy moments! plzzz will u update soon?
rinshy chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
whew! i'm glad she can be herself at least for once in a month!

and sessXrin conversation was too hilarious! especially when sess was teasing her... XD
Sotam chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
achei lindo a raiva dele só ela mesmo para tirar ele do serio . posta mais capitulos viciei na fin
rinshy chapter 3 . 11/26/2012