Reviews for My Name Is Sydnee
ThallenCambricaltran chapter 36 . 5/20
I can't remember if I've reviewed this yet, but I'll do a short one just in case. This story makes me so happy, it has almost everything in the perfect amounts. (The Chee even!) I total vote for chapters featuring the Yeerk peace movement. You are amazing, thank you for this beautiful addition to my life.
Daenerys chapter 26 . 7/4/2014
I love this, this is so tightly written! This deserves way more reviews than it has, and I love how you describe Sydnee's horror during combat. One small nitpick: you sometimes say "intersected" when you mean "intercepted".
Fiona Siona chapter 36 . 8/19/2012
Ohmygosh, best story ever! I swear, this deserves so much more reviews! A plus! Thank you so much for writing this! It also gave me my memory back on a few things, cuz I haven't read the serious in about 3 years.. Lmho. Thank you thank you thank you! Bya!
Fiona Siona chapter 34 . 8/19/2012
Eeeek, theyre alive! Is Flo really dead? Guess we'll find out! :D
Fiona Siona chapter 33 . 8/19/2012
That tore me apart, it's so sad. I'm proud of him :')
Fiona Siona chapter 28 . 8/15/2012
What are they? Omgomgomg!
Fiona Siona chapter 27 . 8/15/2012
Aww, Poor Syd. She should be happy! But it's also sad, because Rachel died here... And Tom. And then the others get lost in the middle of nowhere. ;)
Fiona Siona chapter 26 . 8/15/2012
Woah, Syd, perfect timing. ;) Nice of you to pass out on us.
Chiroptera Jones chapter 33 . 8/6/2012
Really good ending )
Chiroptera Jones chapter 22 . 7/23/2012
Why did they need restraints if they were going to sedate the guy anyway? You might want to change 'restraints' in the previous chapter to 'drugs' or something.

I thought the stuff about the Yeerks still having a grudge against Andalites was good, as was the stuff in Floran's memories.

Generally, some of these later chapters are seeming a bit rushed, but apart from that it's pretty good.
Fiona Siona chapter 23 . 7/21/2012
Yay, purple!
I love the Hork Bajir; theyre so stupid and lovable and oblivious! I loved them even more after I read the Hork Bajir Chronicles... That I forgot the title of. But it was about an Andalite named Aldrea that was alone on the Hork Bajir home planet and have to fight the Jubba Jubba monster and stuff... My fave book in the series!
Fiona Siona chapter 22 . 7/21/2012
Woah, even if it was for the Human race, I wouldn't morph into a Yeerk. -shudder-
I remember a couple years back when I first read Animorphs, I loved it so much and used to daydream about meeting them :) I was soo sad when Rachel died!
Fiona Siona chapter 20 . 7/21/2012
...
This is bad. I don't want them to die! Floran reminds me too mich of Ax. :P No, duh, he basically is the same species, and they're probably the same age. How old is Sydnee? I like Sydnee! She seems like a nice person :)
Fiona Siona chapter 19 . 7/20/2012
Thos story is pure amazing! It's stunning because of the lack of reviews! I love it so much so far! Great job on writing it :D
Chiroptera Jones chapter 10 . 7/14/2012
This is still coming along very well :)

Some minor mistakes I caught - "...But you can only a dangerous and stupid thing...", you have skipped a word there. And you said the bird was 'viscous-looking', which is a very different thing from 'vicious-looking' ;)