Reviews for Only the Insane Shake Hands
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 3/25
Oh, yeah, that's the Twilight Zone twist all right.
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This was so good! I've been searching for a good Twilight Zone fanfiction, and here it is! Fantastic job!
tiffany.turner.92 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oooooooohhhhhh. I like this. I figured the ending would be something along these lines but I really like what you did. This story is great!
Banestar chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
wow thats deep! good story.
jljj1996 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
You had me doubting how good this would be when you started... Don't change the first paragraph, that was great! However, the second paragraph was almost exactly like The Tower of Terror... could you consider changing that? Beyond that, great story! You really thought this through! I especially liked the twist at the end. You make Mr. Serling proud! Again, great work!
Golden Gecko chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Countenance. Wow, didn't think anybody even knew what that word meant anymore! Kudos to you. Not just for the word for the entire story.

The whole story was written so masterfully. Even though the 'twist' at the end was a bit underwhelming I still enjoyed it tremendously. As I read, I knew a twist was coming but this was written so well I didn't care what it was. I could've, quite frankly, listend to the doctor talk to the 'two' men for another chapter or two. This story was so expertly written that the drabness was not a drab to read. That is not easy to do. One could argue that nothing really happens in this story but in all honesty, that was sort of the hidden beauty of it. It was sublime in its simplicity. It bares repeating, well done!