Reviews for The 28th Amendment
Seriously? You have to come back! You can't leave us hanging like that. It already started off amazingly, and now we're at the part where they could possibly get together. There are so many questions that I can't begin to list them all. I know it been years, but Im holding on to hope that you will return like nothing ever happen. Can't wait for the next update?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/26/2015
Please come back
Guest chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
First off, I love your writing. Now I have to say I miss this story. Really hope you find some inspiration to finish it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
I know it has been quite a long time but will you pease update this story it is freaking great.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Hope you find the time to come back and finish this amazing story!
Crazybychoice chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
I just found this story and I'm hooked. I really hope you continue it!
Jujubee58 chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
I wish this had been completed!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
Please come back need to know if Mercedes goes! Hope so!
whoknowstv chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
All of this waiting is driving me crazy. Three months is much too long without an update. Please don't make me wait 7 months like Glee is doing for season 6. That is just cruel.
Sasaboubouille chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
Please update soon !
Great story I want more :-)
bluchromed2002 chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
welcome back! i can't believe i missed an update on this, had to reread the story but it was worth it! this was a great chapter! the secrets are starting to all come out and sam's dump quinn...so how does quinn end up w/ rachel? looks like it's about to get way more complicated. blaine's denying kurt...but his family's just dirty. love jeff. i really really love jeff. sam's offer to mercedes...she better take him on this. can't wait for the update!
masterajoy chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
I love Sam in this chapter! Can't wait to see what Mercedes decides. Love Santana, Kurt, and mercy friendship... Blaine and Sam...love them too! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Me chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
I am definitely an addict. Welcome back!...(Can I have some more?)
Emma chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
So glad you have come back to this loving this story and this chapter was sooooo good. I hope Mercedes goes to meet Sam can't wait.
dorknhime chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
I am so freaking excited when I saw the update!

Finally, all secrets are out and Sam dumps quinn! I do hope Mercedes goes on the yatch with him :]

Can't wait for the next update!