Reviews for The 28th Amendment
Please come back
First off, I love your writing. Now I have to say I miss this story. Really hope you find some inspiration to finish it.
I know it has been quite a long time but will you pease update this story it is freaking great.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Hope you find the time to come back and finish this amazing story!
Crazybychoice chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
I just found this story and I'm hooked. I really hope you continue it!
Jujubee58 chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
I wish this had been completed!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
Please come back need to know if Mercedes goes! Hope so!
whoknowstv chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
All of this waiting is driving me crazy. Three months is much too long without an update. Please don't make me wait 7 months like Glee is doing for season 6. That is just cruel.
Sasaboubouille chapter 9 . 7/8/2014
Please update soon !
Great story I want more :-)
bluchromed2002 chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
welcome back! i can't believe i missed an update on this, had to reread the story but it was worth it! this was a great chapter! the secrets are starting to all come out and sam's dump how does quinn end up w/ rachel? looks like it's about to get way more complicated. blaine's denying kurt...but his family's just dirty. love jeff. i really really love jeff. sam's offer to mercedes...she better take him on this. can't wait for the update!
masterajoy chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
I love Sam in this chapter! Can't wait to see what Mercedes decides. Love Santana, Kurt, and mercy friendship... Blaine and them too! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Me chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
I am definitely an addict. Welcome back!...(Can I have some more?)
Emma chapter 9 . 4/3/2014
So glad you have come back to this loving this story and this chapter was sooooo good. I hope Mercedes goes to meet Sam can't wait.
dorknhime chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
I am so freaking excited when I saw the update!

Finally, all secrets are out and Sam dumps quinn! I do hope Mercedes goes on the yatch with him :]

Can't wait for the next update!
SAILORMERCY chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
Love that your back! Please update soon! Great chapter!