Reviews for Close Your Eyes
TheodoreSeville85 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I cannot believe I never commented on this story. I read it the first time on DA, and while it was the second chipmunks fan fic i'd read, it was the first good one I'd read.

This was so beautiful, and I absolutely loved it. When I first read it, I cried, and had to stop reading, I couldn't keep going. When I came back, I was able to finish, and I'm so glad I did. This is still one of my favs, and one of the best, if not the best, things you've written, IMHO.
Xavious216 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
One of the best stories on here is this one I love stories involving Bonny she's a fav character of mine
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh my god! That's so sad! Please post up the next bit!
Smitty91 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Oh, that sucks! You killed Vinny! LOL Anyway, this was a sweet story, though short nonetheless.
BrittMiller chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
That was... wow. I'm actually crying because this was so sad. The flashbacks, the nightmares, everything... just... wow. For some reason the parts with the lullaby got to me the most. By the way, I love Ace and I love you for not making him a Gary Stu.

*clings to box of tissues* G-good job...
SimonSeville27 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
That was by far the best one-shot you have written. Absolutely amazing and sad and amazing.

Absolutely loved it. It's hard taking a character like Vinny and writing her entire life story while staying true to the cartoon and you did it. Amazing job, Haley!