Reviews for Birthday Surprise
LittleMissHardCorre chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I've said this to another author and I'm gonna say it now to you, it's things like this that have made me start shipping these two, I wasn't sure at first but now I can honestly say I am somewhat drawn to this pairing. This story was awesome, I loved reading it, hope you write more of this pairing.
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Very good I enjoyed it.
Failed to De-anon chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Unf; just unf. Christian/Heath is not my OTP, but, the way you wrote them was just so completely hot. All the buttons pressed: Daddy Christian, Vixen Heath, Adam the brat, mentions of Christian/Matt & Heath/Justin. There is just so much to love about this fic. Excellent.
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This woke up so many emotions in was sad the way Jay was feeling, Adorable in how he wanted Heath, but was afraid of the kid being just "star" struck...and I can't blame him for that.

I LOVED Heath, you said it better than I ever could...he was just being a VIXEN!

I have come to love this paring, simply because of you. You just come to life when you write them...and therefore bring them to life as well.

I love seeing you back at it! And thanks again for my Birthday story, I have yours and another one that was written for me ...and I have read them both so many times now I could probably quote them verbatim...

Keep up the great work and I hope to read more from you soon!
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This was totally sweet and of course very hot!

Something about Heath calling Jay Daddy is so sex!

Great job! :)
notherenotyet chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Although I am not a fan of Heath-stories at all (I am however, a HUGE fan of anything with Jay in it :p), this was so well written, I enjoyed it a great deal.
Thanks :)
Debwood-1999 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
WELCOME BACK! I missed your stuff, and this was worth the wait:)
JadeRose1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
interesting combo of very hot...but also very funny at times too.
PrincessofPunk8 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
*snaps fingers* Damn, I was wrong! I would have put money on the fact that it would have never been finished until Heath's year! I'm glad you got this up though, but you're still a teasing hussy!

You already know how much I loved this, and if you don't then you should! It's an amazing fic, written by an amazing writer whom I adore so so much. I've really missed your writing darling, and I hope this drags you out of your writers block on some of your fics! *cough* TML *cough*

Well written, sexy as anything (as per usual) and a wonderful little idea that grew and expanded into an amazing shot.

The ending was amazing baby. Bratty Adam, cute little Heath. And Daddy Jay being all adorable and stuff.

*sighs* I thought this was going to be the first fic from you with no naw mean. So disappointed now :P

Great job Rhi.

PS. You're not allowed to tease me anymore. Teasing is my job! Hussy.