Reviews for of terrible jumpers and banana icecream
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This. Is. Beautiful. I love it! River's point of view is very hard, at least according to me, because she's still such an enigma. We know who she is and where she came from, and what she means to the Doctor, but beyond that is nothing but conjecture. You've got her character spot-on, and of course, the others' too! River-Rory moments always make me really, really happy, and you've made me extra happy with this fic! Thank you for a wonderful read!
Dolphin64575 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
So freaking CUTE! You're right, not enough attention for River and her dad. Love the internal monologues, and jumping from scene to scene wasn't obtrusively confusing. You got everyone's characterization down pat, esp the Doctor and just rambling on... :)
boop-oop-ee-doo chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Loved this.
battygirl123 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oh I loved this! Super cute!
Angela M chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
awwww, I always wanted more River and Rory scenes.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This was lovely, so hilarious and so cute and yet so heartfelt! I died laughing at the description of the sweater, and yet two lines later it was so deeply moving again with River's time in Stormcage. Lovely story…
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
"Do you want to get some? It's just before dinner, but," and here he grins, a proper, mischievous little grin, and she can just tell he's been dreaming of saying this ever since he first heard that Amy was pregnant, "we don't have to tell your mother."

Heartbreakingly adorable.
madis hartte chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This. THIS. *splutters* Amazing. I love the dynamic between River and Rory-absolutely lovely. Insta head-canon.
photo100 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
LOVE the ending - well love all of it but REALLY really really LOVE the ending!
SnubNosedSilhouette chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This is delightful!
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
That was almost unbearably sweet. It's definitely different from River and Amy's relationship, but Rory would do absolutely anything for his daughter, and she loves him just a fiercely. A gorgeous look at two members of the Pond family.
IndigoXsoul chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
OH MY GOSH.
I didn't stop grinning the whole way through. I came on here looking for wonderful Rory/River relationship fics and boy did I get one. I always thought that even with how incredibly clueless Rory can be at times, he's still badass and I think that River seriously, really, loves him. You described their relationship in a wonderful, poignant way. Not only was this a beautiful story with amazing WHO-ish humor, it was beautifully and skillfully written. Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Awww! This is lovely! It filled me with little balls of fluffy light that bounced around my stomach and up into my chest, pelting my heart with soft jolts of happiness. Well done!
PixieKindOfCrazy chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Awwwwwww! RORY IS AMAZING. I mean really, how can one guy be so BAMF and so sweet at the same time? Rory is the best human. Ever.
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
this was to cute! I loved it! :)