Reviews for The Irken and the Pendulum
Golden Chains chapter 21 . 7/30/2015
I love this book. The dialogue, the way you describe things, and the way it is written in general. You can really feel the emotions and feels of the characters. Keep up the good work! I cannot wait for the next chapter.
Golden Chains chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
Aww. I absolutely love this chapter! It's so cute. This book is so great! Your writing style is fabulous! Keep up the good work.
TrippNessa chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
Uh... why are Chapters 7 and 9 exactly the same? Did I miss something?
Guest chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
I am so utterly confused right now after zim finally woke up the details about what's going on seem to be fuzzy
BubblyHippo chapter 21 . 12/14/2013
:D I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!
Bloom5902 DA chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
I was confused for much of this... I didn't understand what was happening untill the end.
Bloom5902 DA chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Wow that's one check of a way to start a story...
S0cket chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
As always, great writing, and a great imagination. You do maintain interesting chapters every time you write. Keep it up, and I do hope you do find enjoyment in writing this story.
Didget chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
I enjoyed this chapter *inserts warm and fuzzy*
Aalt-Jackal chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
I'd be very unhappy to see this end, this has been well written and I love your use or description and humor. And I appreciate your use with the characters, so many authors warp them terribly, but this has been a believable and adorable experience V
S0cket chapter 16 . 4/19/2013
I'm stoked you are continuing this; definitely one of the top 10 IZ stories on
Aalt-Jackal chapter 15 . 4/19/2013
You wont abandon us on another half year cliffhanger, again, would you? D:
Guest chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
Yayyyy I swear I was thinking about this story a few days ago hoping it wasn't gone :) love it
Guest chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
OMG :p I love it!
darkespeon11 chapter 14 . 11/24/2012
wait... but antenna are the Irken's... D: Dib, what have you doooooooooooooooooooooooooon e?! (creepy pedo dib doing that while zim is asleep... D:)
so used to only being able to read 1 chap at a time :D Yays for 2!
what does 'perturbed' mean, and what was zim saying?...