Reviews for The One She Can't Survive Without
Snape-girl19 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I really like it
Nic chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This is beautiful and perfect.
GraceTakeARisk chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wow. Just wow. The way you capture the main aspects and characteristics of each of these fantastic characters is phenomenal. You are a fantastic writer and I look forward to reading more of your work. Really enjoyed the story, great job!
Hunger Games Hungry chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I Love it!It's so wonderfully written.
Tina chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This is one of the most believable and sugar-free romances I have ever read; it sounds very real, very beautiful, drawn from life. You steered clear from any trace of cheapness or stupidity and got my awe as her panic attack hit - a totally unexpected, but totally believable reaction. Love of two broken people, bound together by unique shared experience and scars. I adore it.

To the reviewer concerned about the age difference: Katniss' whole life has been disturbing, if you think of the Games in which she has been killing since 16, the revolution in which she fought still practically a kid, all the hunger, poverty and death she has been facing - what's so disturbing then about her relationship with an older man? Isn't it, considering he's been through the same and one of the few stable points in her life, actually one of the few logical choices available?

Ahem, besides in the movie Katniss and Haymitch seemed to have so much greater chemistry and so much more interesting dynamics together than Katniss and Peeta, ahem. IMHO, of course.

Back to the author: You have portrayed the changes in her personality, needs and wants beautifully. The transition is smooth. In short: Bravo!
Mrs.Debono chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Yeah! This story has very good grammer but i find the subject matter a bit disturbing. I mean Haymitch is like 24 years older than Katniss.
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was very well written, and actually the first romance I have read between these two characters... I loved the bits in italic. :)
CriminallyAcclaimed chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Lovely story, you have a beautiful writing style. You really nailed both Katniss and Haymitch and I'm always a sucker for a happy ending. Well done.

—Criminal
DME0414 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Good Story.
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Ah, a very good, indepth explanation of why I like this pairing! It was also IC, which is fantastic.

Well done!