Reviews for The One Night Only Job
Post U Later chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
Oh God. This Is just Getting Worse & Worse For Eliot! Poor Eliot! I Really Hope That He Gets To Kill These Guys After All This.

I Can't Wait For More! Please Update Soon! I Know It's Been Over A Year, But Please?
Robin chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
I hope you finish one.I liked want there
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Oh God, How Horrible! & What Kind Of Choice Is That? Two Lives For One Night? That's Like Saying Here, I'll Trade You These Two Hundreds For Your Dollar, Only The Dollar Is The Very First Dollar You Earned When You Were 7 & It's Sentimental Value Is Worth More Than You Could Ever Imagine, But You're Also Broke & Starving So You Have To Take The Two Hundred To Live. It's Not Fair.
Cuzosu chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Hm... Dark, but I like it. Layered hints, Nate fighting attraction because the time wasn't right...

Well-written, obviously has plot, and not only is it dark, but the pairing is one of my favorites.

Looking forward to reading more!

May the words just flow,
Cuzosu
kim chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
good story maybe oneday you will finish it
Incognito77 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
:O that was unexpected. I thought it would all be over really quick but you added Damien. Poor Eliot I hope he makes it out of this.
Kim chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Are you ever going to update this story or is it finished? I like where its going but its been a long process in between your updates.
Kim chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Just read the two chapters its really interesting, great writing I hope you continue the story.
darkmoonlady chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
nice fic
i love it
friendly darkmoonlady
baerana1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Very good. Have been holding my breath for months for you to complete it :)
fro-chan chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
OMG! Ich wusste es! Damien Moreau! _
Wenn er nicht so gut aussehen würde, würde ich ihn jetzt verfluchen...
Hoffentlich klappt das auch alles so, wie Eliot sich das gedacht hat, denn mit Moreau im Schlepptau weiß man nie genau was passiert...
Freu mich auf das nächste Kapitel!
LG
fro
Quiet Ryter chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
These are really cool chapter.:) Please update your story.
Twinchy chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Ooooh, now that came out of left field, what with Damien Moreau pulling the strings behind the botched con. Yet, a most interesting development because that man is surely one the Leverage team hopes will never see the light of day EVER again.

I'm most intrigued about how you plan on going on with this story now. *chews fingernails*
Guest chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Interesting story. Can't wait to read more.
SivanShemesh chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
This is bad... poor Eliot.

Hope you update asap, cause i need to read it.

Thank you for writing it, enjoyed to read your stories.

Keep up the magnificent work that you are doing with your fic and update as soon as you or asap.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great weekend and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh