Reviews for Entrapment
The Krystal Cat chapter 1 . 7/20
Well... You know... One's an incident, two's coincident, three's a pattern. Four's a rhyme with no reason and five's the whole story. (So I made up the rest, whatever.) -Cat.
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 5/30
Haha. This is good :)
Maria chapter 1 . 4/20
Loved it!
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I've never even seen the show and I love this.
La plume d'Eowin chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
AHAHAHA ! How I like your fanfiction, like ... a lot ! Omg, I don't know if I found this sweet or funny. Maybe both...
Anyway, I really like. May I translate it in french, for the french-fandom ? ** - Yeah, all of french dudes don't have the courage to read something in english like I do u_u They're weird, sorry for them x) -
Thak's for this cute thing ! D
xoxo from Paris
'Win.
Karin chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Nice :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
lmao
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
... I was trying SO hard not to ship them. I didn't want to jump onto the bandwagon. I honestly didn't. I really, really, didn't.

And then I read this. GODDAMMIT.
Loveoflife chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
nice :D
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Lolololololol that was hilarious! Whenever they got stuck together, I kinda of felt the same way. XD
Atsuyuri-sama chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Hallelujah. This is beautiful. That is all. XD

But ,no, seriously, this would have been awesome in canon. A little bit too romantic-comedy and too little supernatural-enemies-fighting than Teen Wolf likes to express in reality, but awesome nonetheless. Thanks for this fic!

-AnimeMangaAngel
buckyybarnes chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
pls marry me
Moonlight Calls chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Oh the universe.
fukuyama chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I don't even watch the show and I'm entertained. And very much contemplating to watch it just to see where your story diverts from the actual plot. Hmmm.
So, short and sweet and very funny and smile-inducing indeed.
Angel.with.hornz chapter 1 . 5/25/2013