Reviews for Entrapment
Cute
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 1/29
Universe promotes sterek.
so.ouka chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Well im conflicted bout that one, I like how stilled is but I would've liked more talking
Sketchy-d00d chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Well... You know... One's an incident, two's coincident, three's a pattern. Four's a rhyme with no reason and five's the whole story. (So I made up the rest, whatever.) -Cat.
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Haha. This is good :)
Maria chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Loved it!
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
I've never even seen the show and I love this.
La plume d'Eowin chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
AHAHAHA ! How I like your fanfiction, like ... a lot ! Omg, I don't know if I found this sweet or funny. Maybe both...
Anyway, I really like. May I translate it in french, for the french-fandom ? ** - Yeah, all of french dudes don't have the courage to read something in english like I do u_u They're weird, sorry for them x) -
Thak's for this cute thing ! D
xoxo from Paris
'Win.
Karin chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Nice :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
lmao
When Boredom Takes Over chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
... I was trying SO hard not to ship them. I didn't want to jump onto the bandwagon. I honestly didn't. I really, really, didn't.

And then I read this. GODDAMMIT.
Loveoflife chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
nice :D
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Lolololololol that was hilarious! Whenever they got stuck together, I kinda of felt the same way. XD
Atsuyuri-sama chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Hallelujah. This is beautiful. That is all. XD

But ,no, seriously, this would have been awesome in canon. A little bit too romantic-comedy and too little supernatural-enemies-fighting than Teen Wolf likes to express in reality, but awesome nonetheless. Thanks for this fic!

-AnimeMangaAngel