Reviews for Eternal
FANGIRLOVER 9000 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
OH MY KAMI I LOVE THIS SOOOOO FREKIN MUCH AHAHAHAHAHAHA IM JUST FAINTING HERE! MY FANGIRLING IS CHOKING ME AAHHHHH LOOOL I LOVE YOU AUTHOR!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Aww, sweet! Vegeta finally admitted how good and well it is that he has changed!

Oh, did they have to wish for immortality? Well, guess that's the DBZ universe for ya.

That is true, only Bulma and Goku really know Vegeta... truly know him in that strong, different way.

Hahaha! Poor Enma and onis! Poor people of the afterlife... :) Gotta love Bulma... And Enma did grow fond of her! Cool!

...Spandex? Thong? Wow! Haha! You know how to nail this big time! Love that!

Haha! Better at fighting than thinking... yup, sounds like a true-blooded Saiyan to me... well, when it comes to the think part, perhaps not so much Gohan, but he is only a demi-Saiyan!

"They made love on the mountaintop," Oh man... Glad Trunks agreed to go on back home. Then... what? The sand? ...Well, that's what happens when one misses his wife who has gone on to the afterlife, and missed him, too... :-)

"I know it's painful to remember those times, but sometimes you have to, in order to remind yourself of what you fought for, and won." Oh, so true, Goku! Only too true there.

Hmm? Vegeta, thin? Bulma, the man loves you; he and Goku are practically worshipers of food most of the time from what we've seen, aren't they? And speaking of firsts, this is the first I know of Goku actually acknowledging Vegeta as his 'prince'... and actually referring to himself as "Kakarot", his true name, with which Vegeta always addressed him! Again, so true; nothing can beat said prince, not unless he lets it, and never has he done that, from what we all have been told.

Awww, "see you later", Vegeta! Nice!

Hightech onis! Nice again!

Oh, of course there'd be more goofing off than training in King Kai's world.

Yamcha? Vegeta's missing Yamcha? The others I wouldn't be surprised... but Yamcha, well, guess that's what changes do to you, especially if you're Vegeta. And true, he and Piccolo? I rather like the idea of a friendship and an odd but genuine kinship and understanding between them that seemed slightly obvious to me for some reason. Perhaps it's because of their pasts and their presents, as well.

Kakarot Arch-Nemesis Support Group? Haha! Pretty catchy name there, Vegeta... Pretty Cute way of putting it though... Good one!

Hmm? Gohan died before Vegeta? Wow, now I really have no doubt that he is the strong one, the prince of all Saiyans, like he always proclaimed himself to be. Aww, and thank Kami he still had 18 there... ang I love the girl, thank you for including her here... and for her wonderful, perfectly written role. The last protector of Earth... Love it!

Haha! "Nearly starving to ... whatever happened to dead people who starved to death." Nice one!

Oh, my gosh! I knew there is a reason why Piccolo is one of my favorite characters... an awesome guy, thank you for doing this; changing the afterlife laws to justice mixed with a dash more mercy! Vegeta in Heaven? Lovelyyy! And! And speaking of which... ha, of course they wouldn't be looking that hard at first; quality husband/wife time first, remember? But there's some sparring/fighting time allowed, too? Well, Goku and Vegeta in one place is bound to bring that upon it sooner or later; here, it is sooner, as we can see.

Ah-ah-ah! No, Goku, no Kamehameha for Bulma, please; if you know your friend that well at all which I think you do, and if you care for Vegeta and your other friends at all which, again, I think you do as well,

Woah, there's even an epilogue:? You, dear author, are great!

An awesome, brilliant one shot! Great job!
Tinnis chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
An amazing and lovely story. It was a perfect read really! You captured the characters and their emotions perfectly!
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
heehee! That was awesome! :D
Ermilus chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Beautiful
NinjaWhisper chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I love the idea of Piccolo becoming the head of hell and reforming the residents. Also, the concept of reincarnation being available to them is awesome. I have a fic idea that has to do with that, and it is nice to know I'm not alone in the possibility of it existing in the DBZ-verse
1WiththeButterfly chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I think I'm in love with your interpretation of DBZ, and I want far more than you've written. Any chance you can get on that? :P

Reading through this story, I felt some pretty heartfelt joy here and there. Reading over the letters (and especially Vegeta's) really hit home just how much all these characters care for each other. That's really the most important part of the DBZ story, I think. It might not be highlighted in the anime or the manga as much as all the fighting (and especially the shouting), but its there.

And I've loved reading through your small collection of stories and finding all of that.

I'm also not going to lie, I loved the sequence with Eighteen becoming the lone (kinda) defender of Earth. She's pretty much my favourite character ever.

Anyway, thanks again for all the DBZ stories you wrote. I really enjoyed them, all of them, even if I left reviews for just two.

Till Next Time
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I mean, eventually they'll want to be reborn together right... That IS what all those AU's are actually about :P
Lone Warrior2 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
That was a pretty good story. I really liked following Bulma for all those years. Some things were hard to except, like Enma just letting Bulma stay,.. but within the dbz universe I suppose it doesn't seem all that far-fetched.

It was just a feel good story that seemed, for the most part, believable . And that makes for a fun read. There were also plenty of moments that were very cute and others that made me laugh. I'm glad I took the time to read it.

Lone Warrior2
Piccolo is green chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I absolutely love this. Such a beautiful story, and it definitely redeems GT.
daniblovespie chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
makes me want to cry *sniff* \

i've always imagined something like this for the z-fighters XDand what i wonder is, at that time, two hundred years after, is the tenkaichi budokai still there? do they have legends of goku? is the statue in some museum? XD
BbuLeu chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Oh wow! This is such a good take story, I absolutly love it! Suprisingly realistic, and I loved Piccolo's part in this as well. YES! Goku and Vegeta, the United Defenders of Earth :D with Bulma by thier side? Things can only get better!

Thanks for this, and well done x
MajinLover chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
How cute (:
Rainbow Ninja Unicorn chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Awesome fanfic. I'm not really good at writing reviews, but oh well. Anyways, it would sort of be easier to read if the names are the english dub's names, for me, at least. Oh and wouldn't it be better if there were chapters?
elleelle chapter 1 . 7/3/2011