Reviews for Remember You're a Mentor
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
This story was so fun to read! I think you are a very talented author and I love how you write Blaine, because he's just so adorable :)

(I actually liked the ND's performance of "Empire State of Mind", but shh. And until now, I did not even know that a word like fauxhawk existed. It's cute)

Once more, thank you for writing, it was great :)

- Cherry
courtney.lindsay.3382 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
there should be a sequel only with blaines reaction to push it.
StarryNight359 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
haha this was hilarious. And though the open ending was good I would've loved to read about blaine's reaction to the last vid lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
lol...
past decembers chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
trufflemores chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Bahaha. Oh, Blaine.

He's trying so hard and yet failing so miserably because it's impossible /not/ to be attracted to Kurt at this point. He knows about his past performances, but seeing them on screen is a lot different from simply hearing about them, and it's understandable that he would react to that. I love that he keeps chastising himself for looking at Kurt in a not-so-platonic light, and how he's doing his best not to let the other guys know that he's ogling a certain performer on stage. They're all engrossed in the other performers, anyway, so it's not surprising that he gets away with it for most of the performances. I love how he's trying to weigh what he's seeing against what he knows, too. Such as 'Kurt can't be sexy,' but then he sees the Toxic number and has to re-evaluate that statement entirely. In a way, it's amazing that Kurt was ever that baby penguin-esque, because of his previous experiences in the New Directions. It's possible that the fact that he's in a new group threw off his rhythm and thus, his sex appeal. On the other hand, he does have plenty of opportunities in the New Directions to confirm that he /does/ know how to do sexy.

So now I'm thinking it's a Warbler thing. And I'm glad that Blaine has an opportunity to see the error of his ways. Not only because it shows him that Kurt isn't always like the restrained, close-handed Kurt at Dalton, but also because he wouldn't have seen this phase of Kurt's life otherwise. He sees Kurt's sex appeal later on at McKinley, but he never saw the "Toxic" or "Push It" performances. Or "Born This Way," for that matter.

I love how Wes and David tease him about "Push It" at the end. Poor Blaine. He's doomed.

Kurt's entrance was adorable, and I love how he's confused about what they're doing and the dismayed that they're going to watch the performances. Precious angels are precious.
nessyschu chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
That was cute! I like Ms. Medford. :)
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Oh wow.
choir-freak chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I've been reading your stories and I pretty much adore them. I am seriously the pickiest reader I have ever met. If a story isn't really well written and in character I cant even get through it. But I love your stories. They're so cute and perfect because they're not overdone. And there's interaction with other characters which is something I really like. And I really like that you called the school 'gay hogwarts' in your AN at the bottom of the story. Ha ha. It made me laugh a lot.

There are a lot of times in your stories when I read something and I can just see and hear Kurt saying it. And then there are times where I start picturing a guy from when I was in high school. Because if you met him you would think you were meeting kurts brother. He has the high voice and the musical talent and the clothing style. Its like Kurt was based off my friend. Its crazy.

But enough of that. The point is that you are doing a splendid job.
AULO chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Hahahaa loved it g8 bed time sshort story!
sydg813 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
LAKSAJBS YES I LOVE FICS LIKE THIS, IT WAS PERFECT
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Had this tab opened for days and it got lost in the shuffle. This is so funny, watching Blaine witness the Hottening of Kurt Hummel (or CC) backwards, and having all the FEELS, in the space of a few minutes. Welcome to the fandom, Blaine. XD

I approve of the FFN name change, simply because your current FFN name is...kind of indecipherable. And unpronounceable. )
ScarstarOfMountainClan chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh gosh that French teacher ... that scene disturbed me because she looked exactly like my French teacher ... even the clothes. xD
orangepumpkins chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
i had a huge grin on my face every second that i was reading this, and because i read really slow, my cheeks hurt. a lot. i'm in pain but it was so worth it!
loveloveloveloved the story :D
Gold.Glitter.Black.Mascara chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Continue this:)
It made me go back and watch all of the performances of these songs:)
Also Blaine's reaction to Push it would be priceless