Reviews for The Hook
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
I truly loved your story. It was incredibly sweet, good character development and nice use of suspense. I liked it how you used your descriptions to advance the story rather than using it as filler.
If you ever make a full length book I want to buy it!
Thank you. :)
Beautiful Blood Red Roses chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
I really, really absolutely adored this story! I'm amazed at how much effort you put into a fan fiction. The passion between these two was lovely and made me keep reading. The ending was perfect, when he is there as her new suitor. This story caught the passion between these two characters in a mature, well-written way.

To sum it up: I friggin' loved this story.
Arioneway chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Lovely. A lovely story indeed. Bravo you wonderful human being. Thank you for the story. Cheers!
kamarooka chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
I absolutely loved this - it was so beautiful!
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Wonderful story! I love the gradual evolution of Wendy and Jame's relationship, your version of his history, and the fact that this is based on the 2003 movie. The only things that bother me are 1) a few places seem a bit rushed and 2) you've crammed the whole story into a single chapter rather than using proper chapter breaks (despite the fact that you've even given each chapter a title). Otherwise, I really enjoyed this.
Vixie1979 chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
This was a very good story. Very, imaginative and beautifully written. I never thought of Wendy and Hook becoming a thing once she reached an appropriate age, but it works in this setting. Nicely done.
jafarjasmineforever2005 chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Wowzers! Love the villain pairings (Jasmine/Jafar, Belle/Gaston, Hook/Wendy) glad to see another out there!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Holy hell. This was freaking amazing. I swear to you, I've never read anything this well written and perfect here on Fanfiction. This was so full of spirit and emotion and...perfection! I thought I was a bit crazy for shipping Hook/Wendy but this story has reassured me that this is the perfect pairing. I love you for writing this story. Please, never stop writing. And if you ever had time, I'd love some more of this pairing.;) Great story, great writing. Well done.
Jinxerbell chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I enjoyed the story. I love the way you explained Captain Hook or Captain James St. John that was great. I was always a big fan of Captain Hook that way you made the background story and him was just the way i saw him in my own eyes. I hope you either write another or make one that continues on this story.
Val chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Honestly, you are my favourite person right now. This was a fantastically well-written fic which successfully distracted me from doing any work on my thesis. Thank you for writing!
savviedouble345 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
This story is just a shortened version of a book series called neverland and pans revenge by Anna Katmore.. It is word for word throughout almost the whole thing! People if you like this story read those and dont let this person steal her good work..
Mistress-Zutara chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
This was a great story! I wish there was an epilogue!
Anna Alexis chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Absolutely lovely! Can't imagine a better storyline! You are a brilliant writer with a fantastic peice...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
.God.
This was so incredibly, FREAKISHLY well written. Bravo!
Julie.fjad chapter 1 . 1/4/2014