Reviews for Greed: Redux
Alejandra Rosicky chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
(year 2015. Kinda going back to the fandom. Saw this. Loved this!)

and... I just have to say that you just killed my brain :v more likely... fried it? I enjoyed this piece waaaay too much. The writing is just fantastic. And I guess I'm gonna check more material from you.
Dark-Wiccan-Goddess chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Loved this. Although is that ending even semi-dark?...
I'd call it fairly fluffy... I'm sorry Supernatural has screwed with my perception of dark...
Strikesnake chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
I think this is possibly the best written account I've ever found of how I prefer to see their relationship. One light, protected, friendly and curious, and the other dark, protective, possessive and quite possibly paranoid. Neither of them truly "healthy" in strictest mental sense but so well woven together, endlessly completing each other. And shadow magic included as well, I dislike it when the Pharaoh just looses all magical power
And damn, that is a long sex scene! Very nicely done,

My thanks and congratulations,

Strikesnake

I would be interested to see how you would work the reactions of the others into this, how they take a bond so inhumanly strong.
Equality4Puppies chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Really amazing! Not just the lemon but the story and your writing!
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
jeez this is crazy! (in a really good way)
UsagiLovesDuochan chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Do you know what I love most about your stories? Not only do they involve very juice lemon scenes, but you are also one of the few writers who write the act without any pain for the one who gets penetrated and I am very grateful for that.

When I tried to write my first lemon I did some research and I stumbled upon this site where a homosexual gave tips and descriptions for us female slash writer's. He was the one that pointed out that the act does not have to be painful and that everything depends on the preparation and trust as well as the mood and so on. In all honesty I am of the opinion that I would no enjoy sex one bit if I felt pain like it is sometimes described by other fanfic writers. And I am SO very glad that I am still able to find exceptions among those writers as well.

You are an incredible talented writer and even though I prefer to read only what has been completed (because I read too many stories by now that were so promising and never got finished at all, it's a bit too frustrating), I enjoyed every story you had to offer in that departure. Your way of writing, of describing, the way you go into each characters head, how you word all the different feelings and emotions, it's so very well done and though through I simply love every second I read. Not to mention all those long chapters. XD

I have to admit though, that sometimes I tend to disagree on your view of their characters. At some point I would like to think that Atemu would not act as harshly as he has in some of your stories. However, in case of your AU stories it still fit damn well and in case of those stories that base a bit on the manga and anime I guess it's a personal opinion, no matter what.

Besides that fact I can find nothing to point out besides some small grammatical errors here and there but they are few and don't break the flow of the storytelling at all. I am looking very much forward to see more YYxY stories of yours in the future and I am absolutely hoping to read them soon enough. Please never stop writing because your stories are SO worth the reading and it would be a waste of talent.

Sincerely

Usagi-Atemu-Tom /_\
Vegx chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I already told you what I thought in the mail, but this story is the best thing I have read in this fandom. It was amazing I loved that in the lemon scene you put all the aspect of their relationship, their spiritual,mind and physical bond is something you don't see in all the fics. The lemon was damn long but totally worth it and i loved how you write it.
I could practically feel the despair and pain that Yugi suffered along the story when he was scared of Yami. It was amazing! Also is orignal for is not common to see dark stories regarding this WORK I love you partner! keep the good work.
Vampire-Queen-Kazumi chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
just one word: AMAZING!
Rabbit Pie chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
I'm trying to read this. Really, I'm trying.
I like your stories, I like your plots and your premises, but for some reason I find them really hard to read. I think this is because of the length of your sentences. I think I spotted them changing tense midway through, too. I think that's the reason. Either way... I just wish they were more accessible to me!
angel0fdestiny chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
Excuse me for replying so late! I read this chapter but forgot to review...
My brain isn't really working right now, but i'll give it a try.
My review of chapter 1 was positive btw. I just couldn't find the right words, but overall I loved it. Super Special Awesome.
I think you ended it very well and I absolutely loved it! Also, I didn't know that the fandom came up with the term Hikari..it makes sense, it was probably never used in the manga/anime, but still.
I hope you'll write more in the future, but i'll just have to wait and see I guess. Now I too am off with the fairies.
Zambino chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Loved it. An enormous improvement over the original.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
It was really interesting seeing you re-write this story and really flesh out what happened. I already liked the original but this version seems to imply that Yugi's decision to forgive Yami as the wrong thing to do... at least in his perspective. This also shows them in a far more complex relationship than what is usually portrayed. Overall it seems like a really good story.
Darkspine29 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
(AAAACCCCKKKK! I forgot to sign my review! Sorry for double posting it but I just wanted to let you know just who was fawning over your writing!)

WOW. Without a doubt one of the longest (and best!) lemons I have ever read. I'll just start at the beginning and go from there because I had so many thoughts while reading this.

I love how Yugi has to deal with Yami's craziness and instability at the beginning of the chapter but Yami doesn't. The way Yugi never directly deals with Yami's spurts of kleptomania (i.e. catching him in the act) or his shadow magic spiraling out of control and instead only is confronted by slightly saner Yami made it somehow easier for me as the reader to not only forgive Yami by the end, but also made me feel slightly more sorry for Yami than I felt for Yugi during the events leading up to the lemon. I think by not seeing (or reading) Yami in his more insane moments I somehow pictured it in my mind that Yugi was being the unreasonable one. (That just may be me though, I'm a sucker for a pitiful Yami.)

I've noticed you seem to have a thing for Yugi being very connected to music. In both this and Fantastic Parallels you use music as a tool to help strengthen the pairs relationship. I just think thats amazing and now I always picture Yugi as a music lover.

WHAT A KISS. How you managed to successfully go through all of Yami's various personalities in the progression of one kiss I will never know. Probably my favorite part of the fic just because the writing was so fluid.

I was trying to figure out when exactly Yugi would break and lose his game to Yami. I couldn't imagine him allowing the Pharaoh to go farther than kissing if he still had his mental reservations about him. That "ah ha!" moment took me by surprise though. I was expecting a panicked Yugi stopping Yami once things got going and then Yami talking him into it but having Yugi realize what he wanted himself was much better and much more realistic. Also I love a sexually forward Yugi but that's just me.

I love how you brought the curse into it. Most YGO writers tend to conveniently forget that the Puzzle does carry a curse with it (albeit a thinly alluded to and unclearly defined one at that) and I've always loved playing around with what it could be and also what the Millennium Puzzles powers are. Also I for one would not mind being cursed with having Yami worship me for all eternity.

I cannot say how much I loved the intertwining of the spiritual joining and the physical joining. I have read A LOT of Puzzleshipping lemons in my day, some of which were purely physical and others which focused more on the spiritual aspect of their joining. Yours managed to weave together the two sides perfectly. In my headcanon Yami and Yugi would have a deeply spiritual relationship that would play a major role in their love life, while at the same time the physical aspect of sex would be very important due to Yami's "new" body and the two wanting to reinforce their love for each other in a way they they previously couldn't. In other words this lemon is now how I picture canon Yami and Yugi's first time being.

Overall it was fantastic. It was a little heavy at times but the short light, fluffy, and funny moments made it very balanced and enjoyable to read as a whole.

(P.S. Don't want to be a spelling and grammar nudge but there was one place in particular where there was a spelling error that did throw off the feel of the scene a bit. "Yami eased, resumed a certain plushness, and sighing swept his arms round Yugi's waist to hold him closer. When the Pharaoh buried his face into Yugi's fridge and the boy found his neck a part of him, unwilling, unwound." I think you meant to say "fringe" instead of "fridge." The idea of Yami burying his face in Yugi's fridge looking for something to eat did amuse me quite a bit though XD)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2012

pika92 chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
When I read the first author's note, I was wondering how could they resolve their problem before the lemon just in 4 pages; I never thought that they resolve the problem during the lemon!.It's really creative and cool. You made the sex part completely connected to all the other part of the story, and the process of making Yugi change his mind felt so natural, I love it!

About what changed in Yugi's attitude,in the first part of this story I was rather puzzled when Yugi could harbor hatred-real hatred- so easily, as Yugi normally was very forgiving, even to the people who attempted to kill him. With what Yami had done, Yugi could be annoyed, but hatred and disgust is just too extreme. Now that I read this chapter, I think I understood. It seem after trying to cut his link, it affected Yugi emotionally and made him unstable, just as it did to Yami. It made Yugi be more moody, paranoid and emotional vulnerable; and that's where the hatred starting to built up. That's why after reconnected with Yami, Yugi's mind seem to be freer and happier. Or that's what I think anyway. If that's your intention from the beginning, then kudos for you because the way you describe Yugi's change of thought is just perfect.

This story's ending seem dark, but not at all illogical or wrong. The relationship is consensual, they are happy, no one was hurt about it and they still acted in character. That's what I rarely see in dark stories.I really liked this chapter... to the point of wanting to draw a fanart for it. So it's here: tinyurl dot com slash 77dt4lg. It's for you, you can do whatever you want with it, and I hope you don't mind. It's not from any scene in this fic, but it's exactly what I feel about this story, the whole "I will worship and take care of you, but you are chained to me forever." Seemed unhealthy, but feel right with puzzleshipping and I really like this kind of dark story XD.