Reviews for Telekinesis 101 (Or A Guide to Readjusting Perceptions)
rachel.weck.5 chapter 2 . 1/1
Wise decision
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
I have to say, I am really enjoying your series so far. Its a rather intruiguing concept that I had yet to come across, and one I find rather entertaining. Keep up the amazing work!

Ps. I rather prefer the other Xavier scene, the one in the first chapter. Whilst I admit it didn't flow all that well, it was highly entertaining and did caprure Tony's penchant for sidetracking.
love toshiro dragon chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Love this series! Love mutant Tony! I wonder what other powers Tony will have! Can't wait to read more! And I enjoyed when Charles came in.
Tekie Scythe chapter 2 . 9/22/2016
compared to the first scene, yes... train wreck...
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
In front of the bots?!
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Wow, your story made me want to actually see a one-on-one between Tony and Xavier! I'm sure it would be super inetresting
Akayuki Novak chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
*snickering* Well, I like it, but I'll admit the scene that actually went into the story is better.
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
lol nice
MarnieWest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
I was wondering if you could post this series again but just take out the slash parts because I love everything in the first one until the end so I would love to keep reading but I don't want to read those parts. That would be great if you could but I understand that its probobly a lot of work so that alright. Please PM me back if you do. Thanks!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I love that Charles couldn't read Tony. He is just that awesome.
Kiniz chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
This is so cool! Like very nice writings!
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
My mind works a little like Tony's...I too can be thinking of three or four things at once...which is probably why I'm never bored. :-)
Anyway, glad I reread this, because I reread "It's All In The Mind" and went... "Wait, what? The stove is a boy? Where'd Peggy come from?" This cleared it up.
It's scary when you think about how well Tony and Steve fit together. Especially after you read several author's renditions of their relationship and realize that their personalities mesh and work together the same way in all of them... Sort of makes you wonder why it isn't canon. *shrugs* Well, I ship Pepperony, too, so I can't complain. :-)
Thanks for writing!
PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
Now I'm picturing Clint with a robotic arm where the hand changes into a bow for battles.
StarTrail chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Clint and the stove (Peggy!) are my two favorite characters. ‘The stove is your illegal love child.’ XD perfect it makes sense in context lol
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Omg I like this one. Not as much as the 'original'? Or final copy I suppose. But some parts of this one were cute and should have been kept :) Anyways Loovveedd it!