Reviews for Telekinesis 101 (Or A Guide to Readjusting Perceptions)
Leya Anhaylla chapter 1 . 6/19
Wow, your story made me want to actually see a one-on-one between Tony and Xavier! I'm sure it would be super inetresting
Akayuki Novak chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
*snickering* Well, I like it, but I'll admit the scene that actually went into the story is better.
Crystalzap chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
lol nice
MarnieWest chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
I was wondering if you could post this series again but just take out the slash parts because I love everything in the first one until the end so I would love to keep reading but I don't want to read those parts. That would be great if you could but I understand that its probobly a lot of work so that alright. Please PM me back if you do. Thanks!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I love that Charles couldn't read Tony. He is just that awesome.
Kiniz chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
This is so cool! Like very nice writings!
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
My mind works a little like Tony's...I too can be thinking of three or four things at once...which is probably why I'm never bored. :-)
Anyway, glad I reread this, because I reread "It's All In The Mind" and went... "Wait, what? The stove is a boy? Where'd Peggy come from?" This cleared it up.
It's scary when you think about how well Tony and Steve fit together. Especially after you read several author's renditions of their relationship and realize that their personalities mesh and work together the same way in all of them... Sort of makes you wonder why it isn't canon. *shrugs* Well, I ship Pepperony, too, so I can't complain. :-)
Thanks for writing!
PhoenixWytch chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
Now I'm picturing Clint with a robotic arm where the hand changes into a bow for battles.
StarTrail chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Clint and the stove (Peggy!) are my two favorite characters. ‘The stove is your illegal love child.’ XD perfect it makes sense in context lol
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Omg I like this one. Not as much as the 'original'? Or final copy I suppose. But some parts of this one were cute and should have been kept :) Anyways Loovveedd it!
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Mmmm yummy
louisesnape chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Love it ! I will read the following sequel tomorrow for sure
SoulMore chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
FAN!
Rosenmaedchen chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
It's great... I love it
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
The ' Charles Xavier's Scrapped Scene ' was Amazing! And Funny! XD LOL
Okay... too rush than the new one. But still good! Though I do chose the new one who used now!

(I'm smiling widely non-stop with sparkling eyes)

(I said "oh" and laugh "ohohoho" then grinning happily)

(I'm flying to the sky while rolling like dancing)

The point is:

I want to says more than ten times that this fic is Amazing!

I'm Amazed!

You're Awesome!

And I'm in Love AGAIN . AGAIN . and AGAIN with Stony!

Especially with this fic!