Reviews for The Rain Connection
A MIdsummer chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Ichigo, Ichigo you late bloomer. *shakes head* But I do find Kaien and his wife Miyako's part charming.
TTY7 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I love this piece too! Wow you are an awesome writer! I really love the interactions between all of the characters. Fantastic work!
NewbieWW chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
You shouldn't worry, this is the most adorable story I've ever seen - the count down like way you did it worked beautifully in your favor. I must admit, I laughed a bit at Uryuu and Captain Unohana, but I'm glad you didn't pair them off with how you like (though you could say it was just Urahara playing matchmaker, but eh, this works better I think).
codegal chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I had to LOL at both the stall building and the random Keigo/Rangiku pairing. Totes hilarious. I really enjoyed the stories that you had put before the current one, and I couldn't help getting emotional over Isshin arriving to find his wife and son with his daughters. I've always thought that Kubo should have addressed it and to see it explored here, I thought it was great to see. Overally, a very pleasurable read.
Sherakatsu chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
nypsy chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
several sweet & poignant moments here especially ending. enjoyed inclusion of isshin & masaki, only oddity was having her be from rukongai instead of human. kaien & miyako segment had me tearing up, since i always find it so sad, even in anime repeats.
iheartligers chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Awwwww:D it was so cute! I can totally see Urahara doing all of thatXD another amazing one-shot
Summer Eclair chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
ohh it's awesome!
Child of the Ashes chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh, this was wonderful! I love how you warped the Tanabata theme back through all their relationships and even back to Kaien. Such a great story! I hope to read more of your type of IchIHime ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is perfect! Love this very much! I'm glad you wrote ichihime again! Your writing is flawless. At first I thought you were English, but I was surprised when I read your bio and discovered youre not. All the same you're awesome.
sunflowerspot chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is really beautiful. Very sweet and fitting for Tanabata. :)
RainingLight1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Awesome story! Please don't ever stop writing.
Sariniste chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I loved this! It was really sweet and fun.
IchiHimelover86 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012