Reviews for With Your Crooked Heart
amazing
Shanatora chapter 1 . 8/4
so cute
Dina C chapter 1 . 7/3
Very creative, cool idea for a story. Lovely suspense while the reader waits to know what Sherlock's words are. Good work.
Canadian lamp chapter 1 . 4/17
Well darn that was lovley. Thank you so much for the story, i really enjoyed it.
Awwwww sweet!
This was so sad and so happy and I died and...
yea.
no words
I have deliberately avoided this fanfic before because I'm not really into fictional worlds about my favourite fictional characters... But oh god was I wrong. I absolutely adore this! If only the world would function like this. Bless you, good soul.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
I love this! XD
louisesnape chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Kyaaaaaaaaa love it so much omg !
imjustfierce chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Wow, I really liked this fic. It was refreshingly original. :)
I love the idea of having the name of your soulmate and then searching for him/her.
I love the way you've written this fic, and how you covered the plot of the episodes.
I also loved that poetry bit (the words on John's wrist). The lines are so pretty.
Great job x
yuzik01 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Great story, I loved the idea of words :) And you chose nice words too :D
Maharani Radha chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
That was so sweet! I loved it. It was also very realistic :D
Emobunnyninja chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Hi! Just to clear things up, i'm the "Leilani" that commented on this story on your Archive Of Our Own account. And yes, the question remains the same. Could i please use the "words appear on your wrist at birth" prompt? I want to use it for a story i'm writing. I promise it won't be the same story that you wrote! It'll be completely different! Thank you so much for writing this amazing fanfic! It really inspired me! Your writing's really wonderfull! :)
emobunnyninja xx
64teeth chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Amazing! And so very beautiful :-) i generally love the idea of soulmates and this story gives me the most of it without being unrealistic:-)
Ynnealay chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Oh my gosh, this is the best Johnlock fanfiction I have ever read! I don't even ship it, but this was beautiful!