Reviews for With Your Crooked Heart
I love this! XD
louisesnape chapter 1 . 4/16
Kyaaaaaaaaa love it so much omg !
imjustfierce chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Wow, I really liked this fic. It was refreshingly original. :)
I love the idea of having the name of your soulmate and then searching for him/her.
I love the way you've written this fic, and how you covered the plot of the episodes.
I also loved that poetry bit (the words on John's wrist). The lines are so pretty.
Great job x
yuzik01 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Great story, I loved the idea of words :) And you chose nice words too :D
Maharani Radha chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
That was so sweet! I loved it. It was also very realistic :D
Emobunnyninja chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Hi! Just to clear things up, i'm the "Leilani" that commented on this story on your Archive Of Our Own account. And yes, the question remains the same. Could i please use the "words appear on your wrist at birth" prompt? I want to use it for a story i'm writing. I promise it won't be the same story that you wrote! It'll be completely different! Thank you so much for writing this amazing fanfic! It really inspired me! Your writing's really wonderfull! :)
emobunnyninja xx
64teeth chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Amazing! And so very beautiful :-) i generally love the idea of soulmates and this story gives me the most of it without being unrealistic:-)
Ynnealay chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Oh my gosh, this is the best Johnlock fanfiction I have ever read! I don't even ship it, but this was beautiful!
Sharon T chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
librarywitch chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Dashine111 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Wow! I loved this! What a neat universe/ploy line! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
My god I'm crying. I can't even string a sentence together right now. That was...I don't even know. I love it. That's all I know. F-in' emotional rollercoaster it is. Beautiful
Fabled Frog chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
What an absolutely intriguing idea! I love the concept so much... and ugh it all fits the characters so perfectly. Anyway I love this fic, short and bittersweet and then just plain sweet. Thanks for writing and sharing!
larimon chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
"How can you call yourself a consulting detective if you didn't even know that I love you?"
Oooooooooooooowwwww ! 3
So cute! You made me smile
Loved it
No-Life-MUST-READ chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Amazing. You had me giggling like an idiot, getting me a few weird looks from my family(: