Reviews for Patterned Paper Moon
Monochromatic-Fox chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
I rather liked that you kept the smut hidden. Either way, the story flows very nicely.

I love the way you write, it's in-depth and very...fleshed.

I (personally) find storie written in canon-verse difficult to enjoy and write. This story pulled it off well.
I know you haven't updated in a while, but until then, I'll patiently wait.
FlariceFlame chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Are you ever going to finish this story?! I need to know how it ends! Please! Update soon!
Dark Angel Leo chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Despair, it's december but theres no final chapter. Please finish it.
Liddo-Obsession chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Loving this story! There is so much that makes it so perfect. From how accurate the character personalities and the way that you write the story. The irony of being with the person that has the only desire to kill you every time you encounter one another. This is just amazing. Can't wait for the next chapter :3
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Update soon, please!
ovicati chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
I like that you take time to give details without going over the top. You have a very smooth, humorous type of writing. Normally, I'm not in for humour. I prefer angst and drama in fanfics but this is really a great exception. Just that equal amount of humour (courtesy of Naruto), subtle angst and suspense. You write well and your characterizations are impressive.

For my opinion, I think Sasuke knows already. :-)

I have one question though: I just really need to get a visual of what Naruto (Yoshi) really look like. You've described him as one male having brown hair, blue eyes. I may have read too fast, but was that long brown hair or how long was it? As for Yoshi's physique, does he look like a man? A girl? Or a manly girl (if that makes any sense)?

This last chapter was subtly endearing. The bath scene was kind of erotic and dramatic in a way. You described Sasuke's catatonic state so amazingly well. Kudos. This is good. This is abundantly good and entertaining. I hope you continue! I really hope you do. Please! Thank you!
ovicati chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Oh my god, this is unbelievably good. I almost didn't read it because of the summary. No offense, but the summary seems like those cliche-sex/pleasure-slaves themes that I'm wary to read about. But no, this is a glorious deviation. I already read another fic where Naruto was an undercover courtesan but that fic was too sexual for my liking. The first few chapters were already laden with sex that I find it so hard to imagine Naruto doing that. But this fic is thankfully different! I like Naruto here. You portray him and his thoughts so well, it's excellent! Thank you!

Naruto's words and thoughts are hilarious, so, so him. I find myself actually laughing by the way his mind / thoughts work. Even already being educated with the intricacies of giving pleasure, he still retain his almost naive view of it.

I'm also impressed by your portrayal of Sasuke. Damn it, you got it so close. A great job, really! Kudos to you. You give his character justice that sometimes, actually, most of the time I don't know what he's going to do next. Or if he already knew that Yoshi is Naruto. A great deal of suspense, really!
Jayden Harmony chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Awesome new chapter! I loved it! Thank you for the awesome story, can't wait to read the ending!
Andy chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
HE KNOWS!
ToXicStArCaNdy chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
i think sasuke knows im sure that sharingan can see through narutos slightly flimsy naruto still has very little information this missions nowhere near over. though i wonder of hell still be left alone after sasuke wait to see what happens next.

kai
IWishIWasACheescake chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
That was great! Wiping nosebleed* update soon! And make it super lon and SUPER smutty!
Lesliec chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Wow, this chapter was very intense. I hope Sasuke-emo don't know that Yoshi is Naru-chan. I will be amazing when Yoshi turn blond again and Sasuke see him and make a perfect "o" with his mouth (muajaja, take that Sasuke, you pervert).

Ah, sorry for my crazy mind, jeje. Thank's for so amazing chapter, and see you in the next one. Bye!
Akirakun17 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Oh my... I can only imagine what Saauke is planning... And its not rated G.
Thanks
Lovemeleaveme chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Omg that was great! Cant wait to read the unedited version!
In my opinion i think sasuke totally knows its naruto ;)
Cant wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
I absolutely love this story so much it makes me go insane, and the fact that I don't know whether sasuke knows its naruto or not just makes me even crazier. That said, I'm swaying more on the side that he does know its naruto. Sasuke is a smart, perceptive, and guarded person. He would never miss even the smallest of details and would never let his guard down so much around anyone but naruto. Anyways, pleasex3 update soon