Reviews for Loyalty
Isla-Robin-295 chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Poor Zim :( *hugs*
VaraChan333 chapter 32 . 7/15/2013
i thoroughly enjoyed this story! you did an amazing job and i absolutely loved it!
Crystal Hope Dragon chapter 32 . 12/22/2012
I loved this! It was violent and bloody, while sweet and romantic at the same time. There was a nice blend of emotions-and actual facts from the show- that really suited the atmosphere. I give it two thumbs up! Please keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/1/2012
FUCK. I LOVE YOU MAN! Not in a creepy way, just saying. Seriously, though, I find ALL your ZADR'S the best and most Beautiful in the fandom, and, this was CERTAINLY no exception. :) Just EPIC. Thank you for creating this, and, I hope you never lose the muse and love for this fandom. Merry Holidays!
Guest chapter 31 . 10/19/2012
Lol . She totally deserved his mighty fist of doom . Love it.
Tentacle yaoi chapter 30 . 10/19/2012
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/12/2012
I only hope she doesn't get away with it!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 28 . 10/11/2012
Meep! I was worried something like that might happen after some Pak repairs. Now I have to hope that maybe Zim will get frustrated with the emotions being blocked off and try to make the filter less stringent or something...

And the doctor's back. If Dib goes back to her and is in despair over Zim... ho boy. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Timid Otaku chapter 27 . 10/1/2012
Is Dib going to get like really sick or something -cause of the random nose bleeds-and zim will have to make dib a PAK?
Guest chapter 26 . 9/28/2012
MMMmmmm yeah that's good fluff.
Tarume chapter 24 . 9/21/2012
poor zim, that mess... i wonder where gir is... :). this story is pretty bomb, thanks for this chap and i cant wait for the next one. Im really curious as to what dib's thinking.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/21/2012
Still hot. Loving it
SylvieNe chapter 23 . 9/20/2012
Woah I'm loving this so far... I'm glad this story went the way it did, I remember it started with an M rating to begin with.
I hope Dib's okay... Please update soon!
Si1verwing chapter 23 . 9/18/2012
So, Zim has a "member" and an "opening"? I think you're focusing entirely too much on the sex.
leddybug chapter 22 . 9/15/2012
Okay, yeah, seriously, if you guys plan to go "further" than this, you're gonna need to up the rating to M. Not that I mind, or anything... It would just be a shame if someone reported this or something.