Reviews for Strive For Easiness
The Ultimate Chimera Bloodline chapter 21 . 1/4/2013
And so, we arrive at the end of the story.
I really liked it. Unique and fresh.
I saw very few mistakes, so that doesn't matter.

Mmm, how many words did you wrote for this story? Let me see.
(Reading)
...
What...the...?
ALMOST A HUNDRED THOUSAND!?
You are an expert on fanfiction writing! I'm really impressed.

Thanks for bringing us so much days of fun and entertainment. I'll see you next time!
The Ultimate Chimera Bloodline chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
Finally, I got around reading this chapter.
Intense battle, I must say. I liked it, although I think it could have been improved a bit. Still awesome.
All that's left is the last chapter. See ya' there.
JakeCrusher chapter 21 . 12/2/2012
I got some advice for BGM, Two Steps from Hell, just type that name on youtube and you'll find something for your stories.
Dead Turtle chapter 21 . 12/2/2012
Thank you for writing this. Don't worry, I'm not offended at all. I quite enjoyed reading it, though not as much as your Smashing Beyond story.
Dead Turtle chapter 20 . 11/27/2012
Whew, quite an epic final battle you have there!
JakeCrusher chapter 20 . 11/26/2012
Would you stop apologising over every little mistake you make? You should really learn to not put yourself down all the time.
It takes me at least a month or two to finsih update my fiction press stories so waiting a week is nothing.
The Ultimate Chimera Bloodline chapter 19 . 11/18/2012
Arnold Schwarzenegger approves this chapter.
Jajaja, I liked the reference to the Terminator.
Great addition to the story. I'm exited to see how the end chapter is going to be.
Good luck and see you later.
Dead Turtle chapter 19 . 11/17/2012
Oh yeah, time for the final battle!
Dead Turtle chapter 18 . 11/17/2012
Whew, what a chaotic chapter!
The Ultimate Chimera Bloodline chapter 18 . 11/7/2012
Well, this is a nice conclusion to the story
Is it?
(Mwahahaha!)
Superb chapter (although I found some spelling mistakes). Keep it up.
The Ultimate Chimera Bloodline chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
Well, that was an interesting chapter, I must say. Lots of things have been happening lately.
It's seems we're getting closer to the end of the story. How fast time flies, doesn't it?
Good chapter. I'm waiting to see how is this riot going to end (I hope not well, mwahahaha!).
The Ultimate Chimera Bloodline chapter 16 . 10/18/2012
Wow...I wasn't expecting him to die so soon. But I think it was justified since he was just WAY TOO INSANE.
I still dislike the smasher's "no death" mentalities. I don't see the point of it, since they're killing the same amount of guys accidentally instead of the ones that should really die. I just don't see the point of continuing with that. But that's their mentality, so I'll take the story as it is.
I liked the chapter and the fight in it. The reveal was quite the surprise I must say. Good job!
Dead Turtle chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
Oh boy, Raul vs Arnold showdown! Who's gonna win? The Smashers, of course!

And on an unrelated note, I'm also excited for Touhou 13.5. Want to see the whole "religious war" thing and how it relates to the incident in the Human Village.
The Ultimate Chimera Bloodline chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
Ahh, it's so refreshing to read fanfiction after a hard day of work.
Even if I have less time to read, I enjoy doing it more in working days than on weekends.

The chapter is simple, with a calm pace. It's good to do that after an action sequence.

And I think it was an excellent idea to add that sick bastard yukkuri into the story. I like when a story isn't dived by good/bad people (although the great majority of humans are scum).

I still think the smasher's pacifist morality is stupid. Things could be so much easier if they got rid of Arnold and Raul. But that wouldn't be interesting, would it?

Good chapter and keep it up!
The Ultimate Chimera Bloodline chapter 14 . 10/3/2012
Really good chapter. It contained lots of action told at a fast pace. These kind of sequences are nice to see.
However... I noted a few mistakes that really kill the mood at some points. Here are two things I noticed you did in particular:
1. You missed words in some sentences. (Ej.: "Everyone turned to the explosion in shock and wondered happened...")
2. You used the same words over and over again, making some paragraphs seem redundant. (Ej.: "... came into the place and looked around the place...")
I'm not trying to be harsh or anything like that, but I consider this advice necessary for the sake of improving your grammar, so the readers enjoy the story some more.
Nice addition to the story. Keep it up.