Reviews for Elvhanohn
dr. kitten chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
Julien ballroom dancing pure awesomeness! Please update soon, I can't wait to know what happens next. Specifically how the tension between Julien and Theda is going to be resolved. I'm hoping for a happy ending ...
dr. kitten chapter 10 . 8/26/2012
Oh boy, Julien's getting ready for action. Love that part with the Griphon ... your story has me clinging to the edge of my seat with anticipation!
dr. kitten chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Wow - cliffhanger! I hope you get the next chapter out soon, 'cause I'd really like to know what happens. BTW, I laughed aloud at the part where Julien throws Theda ... all I could think of was that scene from the Battle of Helm's Deep where Gimli commands Aragorn to 'toss him'.
dr. kitten chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Yay, Julien's tagging along! I can't wait for the fight against the Griffin. That's always one my favorite parts in the game. Please update soon!
dr. kitten chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
You must have worked very hard on that hand sign. I'm impressed! I tried doing it with minimal success.
dr. kitten chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Oh, Elvish language! I love it! And I really enjoyed the interactions between Julien and Theda in this chapter.
dr. kitten chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Gotta hate those zombies! (But not as much as you have to hate Feste ... god, I killed him at least ten times on my file. My favorite one was carrying him up to the ramparts and chucking him off. The splat he made when he hit the ground ... it was great.) But I digress. As usual, great chapter. Keep up the good work!
dr. kitten chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
I liked the scenery in this chapter a lot. This story is very dense and complicated; not the sort of thing you can just rush through. I'm eager to see where it goes.
dr. kitten chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
It was nice to find Julien in here so early! I'm enjoying the story so far; your writing is descriptive and weaves a clear picture, and your characterization is fascinating. Great job!
ConspiringDarkness chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
So far, I am finding this story to be somewhat dark and mysterious, but I am very intrigued.
I love your writing style, and I love how you have written this story also through the eyes of another people and culture. Keep it up. I look forward to reading more. :)