Reviews for Performance
Shiroyamimaru chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Amazing.
Omega19x chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
So short, but you have succeeded to give me goosebumps in only a few paragraphs. This is gut-wrenching and emotional. Very, very well done.
JustAwesomeIX chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Madara being the typical cruel to some extent Madara, Itachi being the typical martyr Itachi, you being the typical talented you, me being he typical reviewing ideas all gone me.
madara2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
naruto will never live to see the chance of going back to africa. they will all die here this means you naruto lover
BlackMajjicDuchess chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Wow. This is brutally harsh... and I love it.

If you're wondering how the hell I found it... it's because I've just finished the last episode of Monster and was checking around the fanfiction scene (I find that sadly lacking... suppose I shall have to help it out).

You've written a LOT of stories! Amazing!

This one is beautiful.
Sheena Kushiashi chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
It's a good snippet, and I enjoy this. However, it took me a bit to realize that it was Madara talking, not Sasuke. I think it'd be good if you had something to tell the readers that Madara is talking?

Other than that, great job!
LeAwesomeOne chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Cool.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Yesss. I have FEELS from this.
(and also nothing actually useful to say)
An Insane Nobody chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I loved it. Thank you for posting this story. Made me have to think for a bit, I like stories that do that.
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Wow. I have *no* idea what's going on here, not being in the Naruto fandom, but this is beautiful. The imagery is amazing.