Reviews for I Want You Back
spookyville3 chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
I love this beautiful story. I remember watching the Square Dance episode as a kid feeling really let down at the end. You really did the characters justice and made an unforgetable moment with Kevin and Magaret dancing alone to The Jackson Five. If only it had been so.

Amazing storytelling! Thank you for this gem. :)
Liz chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Hey, don't worry about the length. Yeah, maybe it could have been split up into chapters, but I thought it was great. I'm a big fan of the Wonder Years (obviously or I wouldn't be here) and I thought the descriptions of Kevin and the counselor (did I spell that right? hm) and all the other characters were fantastic! I loved the was all very well put together, long or not. Keep writing, you're really good! :)
NT chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
I hope you write more.
Dan chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
Good job, although I'd have to agree with others who said it was too long. But so far its a very interesting story. I remember that episode and I was also disappointed with how it ended. Well keep up the good work and good luck!
kyee7k chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
this story is very endearing follows closely to series. keep up the good work and continue the story
X8-948 chapter 1 . 12/21/2002

Well when I was a bit younger a watched wibder years to.

You got lots of bad commend on your story.

But your only fault was making this story way to long. But thats it. You learn from it keep writing.

Once on a story I wrote What if you can find it on the show Dark Angel I got bad comment to but I continued and now the comment is really great so KEEP WRITING YOU'LL LEARN
nightwolf87 chapter 1 . 12/16/2002
Ok, now I know you must've worked a long time on this, but jeez, you shouldn't of had it as one big story, but broke it up into chapters, so it would be easier to swallow, and you probably would've gotten more reviews too. It would've given people something to wait for, instead of hitting them in the face with one gigantic story.

zCreatorRX78 chapter 1 . 11/18/2002

This story was horrible! (sorry)

Work on it a bit and make it shorter plz!

rainbow happy chapter 1 . 11/9/2002