Reviews for Change Your Partner
Lissy Stage chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
I really like how you used the team's discomfort and hositility towards Feds to build up a bit of tension between a few of the members - Olivia and Reid, in particular.

Great work on this story! :D
shadowgrl94 chapter 9 . 10/23/2013
Omg I love Munch and Derek in this! It's so sweet how Fin was all "my partner better come back fine or else".
clh chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
I wanted to know what happened with Munch and that guy's father, but he got shot before he explained it properly. Shame. One of my favorite things about Criminal Minds is that it answers the age old "why?"
kateydidnt chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
I love Munch!
JEREMY chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
I haven't commented until now because I wanted to get the full range of the story and the characters.

These teams blend well on internet sites like this will we ever see these types of brilliant combos.

The closing chapter is ESPECIALLY rich with humour,which is as therapeutic as Munch's the way Munch read the book on conspiracy theories by the author, RICHARD BELZER(who plays Munch on SVU and HOMICIDE:LIFE ON THE STREET).

Any pairing between Munch and Reid would be mostly ALL DIALOGUE,but it would be worth Tarantino reminds us,in his films, that dialogue is just as important as action.

That applied here,and it all fits like velvet gloves on a supermodel.
jerseybelle chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
Well done crossover. Munch and Morgan together was great.
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
alana chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
you make me4 hold my breath as I read this...juast as easily as you make me laugh at Napoleon and friends
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Great story so far :)
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Interesting and his name is spelled Derek. Just an FYI .
jerseybelle chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Two of my favorite shows. Nice start with the characters. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Your chapters always leave me wanting more...