Reviews for Beginnings: My Runescape Adventure
test
cumstain98 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
fag
Rachelle71 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
You had a similiar experience as I did. I did have more trouble getting places though!
Rebekka1979 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Making it to Lumbridge was a long journey. I set out on a quest to help the cook. My quest was the Cook’s Assistant. The cook needed my help! He needed my help with making a cake for Duke Horatio. He needed my assistance with collecting the ingredients. I grabbed the bucket and the pot and headed out the door. He needed top-quality milk, extra fine flour, and a super large egg.

I didn’t have to go far to collect my items. My first stop was in the pasture to find some milk. I had to milk a few cows. He needed top-quality milk from the prize cow. I finally found the prize cow and got the milk I needed in my bucket. I then moved on to the chicken farm. I grabbed a large egg. Next, I entered the mill and the Miller helped me figure out how to get my flour.

I returned to the cook with all the needed ingredients. He gladly accepted my ingredients and the cake was made. My quest was over.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Nicely done! Very cute summary of your first adventure. Very accurate too! I could relate well.