Reviews for Inga The Invincible
Lady Cromwell chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
It's so nice to see a Catherine Howard story on here for once! It looks like Catherine's adentures are just beginning!
autumnrose2010 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
Poor Neville, having to deal with all that guilt and loss...interesting that his wife's name was Charity, you must really like that name...can't wait to see how things go between him and Kat and Inga!
Bindzoya Sagiquarius chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
I really like Inga!
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Oh, you put a Freak the Mighty allusion in there-nice! I don't think I ever read the book, but I like the homage to it just the same. Thanks for continuing this, it's turning into quite the little tale of mischief. 3

autumnrose2010 chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Boy what a little smarty pants! I never cared much for Katherine Parr but not sure if she'd go as far as to have Kitty and her baby killed...unless your Katherine Parr is always I admire how witty and droll you make your characters, especially the naughty ones...
sereneanne624 chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
ooh what will happen to Katherine? Does she have her baby? Great story keep it up!
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Very heady stuff so far...I'm just wondering what made the last Katherine so ambitious all of a sudden. Mmmaybe some backstory in Chapter 3 would be a good idea? ;)

Hope you don't stop here, because now it's really getting interesting.

Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
oooh, nice! haha, evil Katherine Parr! :)
I'm glad Inga is so loyal to Katherine H.
autumnrose2010 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Can't wait to find out what Katherine's plan is...
ElvinaPotter chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Yay! a story of Catherine Howard! Please update soon. This story has a lot of potentials.

-Elvina P.
Velocity Girl1980 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Great new story, Dan! Love the description of it, too: "how Katherine Howard's story might have turned out . . . in the Twilight Zone!" Inga is interesting addition to the story, and good to see Culpeper removed. He's really creepy. Always is. :P Hope you add more, soon! :)
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Ohhhh my! You definitely put a lot of thought into this one. I'm just a little creeped out by this idea (as I probably should be, LOL)...but I still like that Katherine didn't lose her head (figuratively AND literally). At least with this story she has a possible second chance ahead of her.

Much (late) love,

Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Cool idea! :)
autumnrose2010 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Very inventive. :) How I wish I had Inga on hand to give me a massage every day...sigh...