Reviews for The L's Have It
Any chance of you finishing this story? Please!
chelsbaby chapter 30 . 3/5
I KNEW IT. sneaky bitch. As for Logan and Rory...they seriously need to have some great sex to get rid of this tension. It's killing me!
chelsbaby chapter 16 . 3/5
This was SO Logan. You're doing a great job of capturing who these characters are :)
chelsbaby chapter 10 . 3/5
Their vows were perfect great job!
geoavenger chapter 30 . 1/31
Enjoying the story! Hope you update soon!
ImTheNana chapter 30 . 1/25
Ok, so that was a surprise. I had to reread this story, refresh my memory, and it's still as good as I remember. So happy Stephanie and Colin are back together, and I love Finn and Rosalin. I know angst is good for a story, just, don't make it too bad.
Enjoying the character interplay, nicely constructed.
nightnovice chapter 2 . 1/25
I almost pity Matchup, you created a very relateable figure, and the angst was very believable.
roganjalex chapter 30 . 1/25
Absolutely amazing love it so much fun
YaleAceBella12 chapter 30 . 1/24
Please write more...
JItterbug5 chapter 29 . 12/24/2015
Great story. I know it has been over a year since you have updated but you really need to continue this story and please do not completely cut out Colin and Finn because they make the relationship between Rory and Logan better even if it is in a business type of manner and do not take away Logan's spontaneity because that is what Rory loves about him
GlesWill chapter 29 . 5/28/2015
You cant leave ot there! More please. Thank you. I love your writting its so close to the show. Please update.
Bjern chapter 29 . 5/3/2015
Really, really enjoyed this read. So many loose ends were wrapped up I this story. At the end you left it feeling unfinished, what with Logan,Colin and Finn!s relationship.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/3/2014
Great chapter. Its nice to see Logan continuing to mature and how supportive Rory is of him. Thanks for the update!
MADStar529 chapter 29 . 10/2/2014