Reviews for The L's Have It
December Jeffries1 chapter 55 . 8/20
This story was absolutely amazing. I look forward to reading any of your other fanfictions.
December Jeffries1 chapter 20 . 8/19
I am really enjoying your story so far. Luke's proposal to Lorelei was by far the best proposal I could ever imagine.
Good chapter, great story. For relationship clarification with Jess. TJ is his stepfarher, as he is married to Jess's mother and Doula is his half sister, as they share one parent in common.
CherTheDream chapter 55 . 2/11
This is epic in so many ways and I thank you for taking your time to write a truly finely drawn character driven story. I love these characters and you breathed a new depth of life into them. Thank you.
ImTheNana chapter 55 . 2/5
I really enjoyed this story. I have no real complaints, and just one criticism, Rory's brothers are not "steps" they're half because Lorelai is their mother. I really can't imagine where else you could take this story, it feels complete to me. But, if you decide to write anything else with the L's, I'll definitely read it!
Mom2ameliapaige chapter 20 . 1/16
loving the story!
KW chapter 55 . 12/30/2016
After the revival, I went looking for high-quality fanfiction with Logan, which as you mention was not a well-liked character. you've captured the essence of the characters so well here, and brought them to life. I read all of this in two sittings and it was everything I was looking for. Thank you for devoting so much time and effort to bringing two of my favorite TV characters to life for a fantastic story and ride. I wish you luck on any future stories, and look forward to any other adventures you can provide to the fandom. Happy New Year!
Yesha chapter 55 . 12/21/2016
I absolutely loved this, this is exactly how the series should have ended!
Yesha chapter 30 . 12/20/2016
I am absolutely loving this story so far, this twist with Heather and Logan becoming business partners is great! I only have one criticism - Rory loves all holidays, it's mentioned in the show that she dressed in green from head to toe on St. Patrick's day even though she's not Irish.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
The dream scenario.
ayarian88 chapter 55 . 12/7/2016
i loved it. Considering a sequel? ?
mmueller1037 chapter 55 . 12/6/2016
you for this beautifully written story Oh yeah...you should write another one for the revival...please..please..please...I'm not happy the way Amy ended it. oh..by the way you owned Odette which you named Max Medina's daughter. I don't like Odette on the revival rough..
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 55 . 12/3/2016
Awesome story, I loved it. One thing I want to point out is the the twins would be Rory's half-brothers not step-brothers.

Dani
Droolia chapter 55 . 11/8/2016
I have always been a Logan fan so it really surprises me to find out that he was the least liked. Even compared to dean? Dean was fine at first, then he was possessive. Then that whole affair thing just had me completely over him. Jess...I inderstand why people like him but it doesn't change the fact that he wasn't great to her when they actually were together and that he just left without saying anything to her. Logan didn't do anything as heinous as that. The bridesmaids? He believed they were broken up. Completely different scenario.

Thanks for a great ending. I hope they end up together on the show. I've always wanted that. I loved how you tied the ending to your title. It shows planning and a job well done. Did you know that you were going to do that with your title when you named it?
YaleAceBella12 chapter 55 . 11/7/2016