Reviews for The L's Have It
GlesWill chapter 29 . 5/28
You cant leave ot there! More please. Thank you. I love your writting its so close to the show. Please update.
Bjern chapter 29 . 5/3
Really, really enjoyed this read. So many loose ends were wrapped up I this story. At the end you left it feeling unfinished, what with Logan,Colin and Finn!s relationship.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/3/2014
Great chapter. Its nice to see Logan continuing to mature and how supportive Rory is of him. Thanks for the update!
MADStar529 chapter 29 . 10/2/2014
Great chapter.
YaleAceBella12 chapter 29 . 10/2/2014
Please write more...
roganjalex chapter 29 . 10/2/2014
So glad to see This story
ImTheNana chapter 28 . 8/27/2014
I have read this twice, or maybe three times now, still hoping for an update... please :(
ExellentlyEllen chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This is how it should have gone (the answer not really mattering).. but they should have talked it out.. no, the writers just half-assed the final episode and left all of us in disbelief...

Nice way to rectify things! thank you :)
snowwygirl4 chapter 28 . 7/4/2014
I rally love this story! I love seeing Logan and Rory together as wel as Luke and Lorelai as well together. People who are just meant to be. I like how you changed Rory saying no to his proposal at the end of the series because I wish she didn't say no at the end of it. Also that Luke and Lorelai finally made it to marriage and things were better between Lorelai and Emily. Also seeing Shira not being so bad. I can't wait for more! :)
katesari chapter 28 . 10/20/2013
Good chapter! Enjoyed reading it. Bye
Guest chapter 28 . 9/16/2013
Good chapter. Glad that Rory and Logan seem to be weathering the lawsuit together. Hopefully it doesn't cause a strain. Can't wait for more!
htm16 chapter 28 . 9/15/2013
Of the hell out of this story please continue soon
MADStar529 chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
Great chapter! Happy that Logan and Jess are on better terms. Loved the vows. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
hipskip11 chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
I'm really glad you are continuing this story I had to go back and reacquaint myself with this fic again re reading the chapters mafpde me remember how much I love this story!
xshynenstarx chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
Oh wow, can't believe stephs family is suing everyone involved. These are people she's been friends with forever. This makes no sense. No to mention she has been a willing participant in all the pranks beforehand. Hope it all works out. Doesn't seem like the lawsuit really has a basis to stand on with the relationships of all the people involved though. I am assuming that Jess cant help but feel judgemental? I mean despite Rory growing uo in stars Hallow, her blood has always been blue. Just because her parents ran away from that lifestyle doesnt mean she did. After all she wanted a relationship with her grandparents, was a deb, joined the freaking DAR and has parents that came from money. Plus, if not for those things, she decided to marry Logan, making her connected to society. Plus those her all hr friends too. Anyways, can't wait to read more. I'm glad you updated