Reviews for The L's Have It
lilkathra chapter 23 . 1/9
It dose not matter if jess is her cousin now he is still her ex her biggest problem is her still be friending her exs How would she feel if her boyfriend was friends with his ex just because she dose not feel anything but friends for her ex dose not mean that the ex dose not have feelings for her that is more then just friends
Guest chapter 55 . 11/7/2017
Great story. Thank you for writing and posting.
jacksperluvr chapter 55 . 10/9/2017
I love it. It was so different from other stories I've read.
December Jeffries1 chapter 55 . 8/20/2017
This story was absolutely amazing. I look forward to reading any of your other fanfictions.
December Jeffries1 chapter 20 . 8/19/2017
I am really enjoying your story so far. Luke's proposal to Lorelei was by far the best proposal I could ever imagine.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/27/2017
Good chapter, great story. For relationship clarification with Jess. TJ is his stepfarher, as he is married to Jess's mother and Doula is his half sister, as they share one parent in common.
CherTheDream chapter 55 . 2/11/2017
This is epic in so many ways and I thank you for taking your time to write a truly finely drawn character driven story. I love these characters and you breathed a new depth of life into them. Thank you.
ImTheNana chapter 55 . 2/5/2017
I really enjoyed this story. I have no real complaints, and just one criticism, Rory's brothers are not "steps" they're half because Lorelai is their mother. I really can't imagine where else you could take this story, it feels complete to me. But, if you decide to write anything else with the L's, I'll definitely read it!
Mom2ameliapaige chapter 20 . 1/16/2017
loving the story!
KW chapter 55 . 12/30/2016
After the revival, I went looking for high-quality fanfiction with Logan, which as you mention was not a well-liked character. you've captured the essence of the characters so well here, and brought them to life. I read all of this in two sittings and it was everything I was looking for. Thank you for devoting so much time and effort to bringing two of my favorite TV characters to life for a fantastic story and ride. I wish you luck on any future stories, and look forward to any other adventures you can provide to the fandom. Happy New Year!
Yesha chapter 55 . 12/21/2016
I absolutely loved this, this is exactly how the series should have ended!
Yesha chapter 30 . 12/20/2016
I am absolutely loving this story so far, this twist with Heather and Logan becoming business partners is great! I only have one criticism - Rory loves all holidays, it's mentioned in the show that she dressed in green from head to toe on St. Patrick's day even though she's not Irish.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
The dream scenario.
ayarian88 chapter 55 . 12/7/2016
i loved it. Considering a sequel? ?
mmueller1037 chapter 55 . 12/6/2016
you for this beautifully written story Oh should write another one for the revival...please..please..please...I'm not happy the way Amy ended it. the way you owned Odette which you named Max Medina's daughter. I don't like Odette on the revival rough..