Reviews for A Gentlemen's Agreement
Weelittleminion chapter 1 . 7/11
Hello Dear, I'm not a native speaker and also fighting with auto-correction of my writing programme. Sorry for any mispelled words and strange sentences.
Almost in every of your, by the way very entertaining stories, "per say" is used somewhere. It astounded me first that "per se" in english is written like that. But in the end I think it's just a spelling mistake and I wanted to let you know that it's latin and written per "SE". It's of course not the most important message in the world but now since I am sure it's false it really bugs me and I simply had in to tell you. No offence I like your stories nonetheless.
haniglory chapter 14 . 1/24
sweet! although the shifting point from Al only date scor for that stupid reason and merely being bi curious, to actually acknowledge his feelings is quite rough imo.
I mean I felt like second ago Al is still annoyed by the idea to kiss and mark Scor neck and second later he already change his mind :0 but despite that I've always enjoy your story and your way with words!
its a really fun story to read! I especially really love your albus/gellert story given their chemistry and bond and just heat between them alone 8)
keep writing! you had my support!
ArtChica chapter 14 . 1/2
Oh look, I read that in one sitting. No sleep for me tonight. #NoRegrets
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 14 . 9/27/2014
interesante!
FARISWHEEL chapter 14 . 7/26/2014
I love the tattoos! Go Rory
musiclover01074 chapter 14 . 7/5/2014
Great story, I stared this forever ago and I'm so glad I found it again!
DemeRain chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
Thanks for sharing.
iluvfandoms1 chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
Bout right. Lol
themccallgleek chapter 14 . 5/17/2014
Awwwwwwwwwww. What a gorgeous fic, as per usual; your writing is definitely some of the best I've seen in a long time, and it wouldn't surprise me if you became a published author (if you so wished). Having not read Albius for a while, this was a beautiful fic to get me back into it, and I may go and read the rest of yours in a moment...

I adored the characterisation, as always. Also, I've read Corruption, and so the references between the two fics are amazing; like Louis being a snow-leopard, Rorake, etc. I loved the Astoria and Ginny scenes, especially as Ginny has always been a bad-ass, and I'm glad you wrote that! The whole last chapter, with the tattoos was amazing, I loved the ending, too. Also, the whole 'Scorpius had a crush on Al since he was 4' is one of the most enjoyable little references in a fic, like, ever. As always, hope you keep up the amazing writing, I look forwards to reading the rest of your fics!
Thirdly chapter 14 . 5/12/2014
Goodness, that was a great read...re-read, even. I don't recall reading the epilogue. But, it was excellent as well. I didn't even realize that it had a Teen rating until I noticed it was rather chaste. But, the fade outs were perfect, in my opinion. I have a wild imagination and it more than helped fill in the blanks. I'm not sure if I ever reviewed your other stories before this or if I kept saying that I needed to and never truly did. But, if I haven't, I plan to keep re-reading and will make a note of leaving notes!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 14 . 5/4/2014
I was hoping to see more of their families, but I enjoyed the nice, happy endings for both pairs. Thanks for writing!
blossomingfrost chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
Awwww im sad to see this end, but it was great. The whole tatto thing was beautiful. Esepcially Rorake having ouis animagi form over his heart.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
Yummy
drowningsun chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Dude. I so totally ship Rory/Louis. It is fucking adorable. And so is the AlScorp. Except its kind of making me cry. XD
LunaMoon132 chapter 14 . 4/18/2014
I love it you are so talented!