Reviews for Common Ground
Pixleigh chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
THANK YOU SIR/MA'AM! I agree, it's all the same shit. I'm so sick of Ze/Link or Ze/Ganon..boring boring boring.

This though, was fantastic ;)
dman802 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Bruh...
DUde chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
That was hot! Hahaha, I totally agree. Please write more! :D You're a fantastic author.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I love the juicy lemon in this story. I,am disgusted at ashie's mother, she is a a filthy whore of a mother who slept with a drunk man that scarred her daughter. Please make more one shots. Maybe a link x hena lemon scene. Rough, violent, and graphic
cody1989 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I loved this story! I have a very big thing for the AsheiXLink romance. I think you did a great job! I hope that you do another story with Ashei and Link. It would make my year! :)
Xerzo LotCN chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
i cant wait for the next few lemons and such it good i like the link x ashei like how you did it the story was good and everything the backstory yea
w1n3t0n chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
that had a lot of depth for such a short story, which surprised me. i loved the bit about the scars!...that sounded more praiseful and less creepy in my head. oh well. my only qualm about the story is how short it was, it flowed nicely and didn't feel at all rushed, but still kinda short. i loved everything other than that though. keep up the good work! and i can only hope that link has to work a bit harder next time.

Your humble reader,
w1n3t0n
triforce Wolf chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Fucking thank you I've been waiting for these two to be in a pair
Tabuu99 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
...Great job! Keep up the good work.
ctj chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
THIS PAIRING. THERE MUST BE MORE OF IT. You and I can start a revolution where everything is Link and Ashei and it will be glorious.
MasterSprintersan chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
You know, in all honesty, I got to say that erotic type stories have to be a guilty pleasure of mine. That aside, I cannot tell you just how much I really like, nay, LOVE this story. This is not just some mindless PWP story. In fact, it's FAR from that. This story actually has feeling, emotion, depth! I really admire how you had everything build up! And the way you displayed Link and Ashei is just flawless. This has got to be my absolute favorite LinkxAshei story so far on this site. Poor girl. That horrible past of hers just tore her up inside. The part when she first kissed Link for some reason seemed so powerful to me. It's like... her body and soul just needed to act out on that; Link's, too. Oh, and I'm glad that I am not the only one to really like this pairing. They're awesome together! One more thing, I also like how Link didn't give a darn about her scars. Man, I loved that part! She was so nervous and hurt because of her scars, but it only made Link even hungrier for her. That's deep, real deep. All and all, this story is 100% awesome! Well, to me it is. I hope to see more LinkxAshei stuff from you. Consider me a fan, okay?
GrimGrave chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Hey there!

I liked your story; its good to see other people out there showing support for the Ashei x Link pairing. I thought I would be the first one to post a AsheiXLink story under the romance section but you beat me to it hahah. I do have to nitpick about Asheis father; he was a knight and trained her himself. Though, I guess you had to tweak it alittle so it fitted your story I guess.

Keep up the good work!
Captain Germany chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I love you because I had just read a Ashei/Link fic and noticed that there wasn't a single lemon! Very well written and I'd be so damn frustrated if a girl toyed with me like that...