Reviews for Chop and Change
misstequilarose071 chapter 4 . 8/26
I'm having fun reading this. And enjoying the ride
yayasimone chapter 9 . 8/13
Slow burn.
yayasimone chapter 8 . 8/13
We do love onions.
yayasimone chapter 4 . 8/13
Yes, it's fun, because, thank God, it IS different. So glad it's complete, I would have gone nuts waiting.
ZhadowStar2 chapter 56 . 6/15
Holy crapp that ending caught me off guard but anyways refreshing story. It was impressive!
Brittanyy89 chapter 55 . 4/26
Bella makes a comment of them being two outlaws with the worst luck, but the reality is they are the two dumbest fckng "outlaws" on the planet. Seriously is having a quick fck more important than their freedom? I enjoyed the story and think you are a fantastic writer, but that always having to screw or start a fight when the time they have is crucial got annoying pretty fast. In the real world they would be the laughing stock of criminals world wide. They are seriously ignorant. But I guess there wouldn't really be much of a story if it wasn't for that lol..again I enjoyed it really even though it drove me crazy more than a few times. Great job! :)
Cullen Strong chapter 6 . 4/24
I'm in love with this! It's hard to come across stories with Bella and Edward as such badasses.
NotoriousMissT1 chapter 56 . 4/23
I was late for the party on this fic! I'm reading it as part of a fanfic read-a-long and when I started I couldn't stop! Well I actually had to stop a few times because it stressed me out and caused me anxiety but I loved every bit of it!
Rooting for Edward and Bella all the way!
whereiselvis chapter 1 . 4/22
Great start, but I hate the spoiler of a guaranteed HEA. Kills the suspense and HEA aren't preferred by all. Love your work, thanks!
Camila chapter 1 . 4/19
Sorry me speak spanish

Your fanfic have published as a book in Spanish , with the pseudonym Olivia Borrell on page autoreseditores . com
Book number 554 . autoreseditores olivia . borrell
Andrea chapter 22 . 4/17
Love this story please think about publishing it!
RACHIAN chapter 9 . 4/17
He's a math genius, and has a tattoo of Tanya on him...what is Edwards story?
RACHIAN chapter 7 . 4/17
Taking him to meet the family? That's a statement right there! :)
RACHIAN chapter 4 . 4/16
Edward is really likable. I love that he is going to corrupt her!
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 56 . 3/18
Chica! This prison break was the fucking bomb! I should’ve known better than to be desperate for those two! And gawddamn, shouldn't they fear to be seperated again more than to give in to their horniness all the damn time? Priorities! Damn , how I wanna smack them both! I totally agree with Jazz and Em!
Nice touch there at the end..hehe...Renee and the proposal paper! You are one dark chick, Korry-babe! I'm worried sometimes...nottt...hahahhh! Ok...onto chopping now! See ya! Xoxox
4,380 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »