Reviews for Chop and Change
Just Sus chapter 41 . 3h
I think they're both sociopaths... Really!
Just Sus chapter 39 . 3h
I have a question... Why doesn't Bella go on birth control!, as much as they f*ck around? She could get "the shot.". She is going to get knocked up!
Just Sus chapter 38 . 4h
These two are so crazy! Love them!
Just Sus chapter 19 . 11/24
Yay, Edward is here! And Phil is one sick fuck!
Just Sus chapter 18 . 11/24
With a diamond ring!
Just Sus chapter 14 . 11/23
Wow, these two have quite different stories to tell. His sounds more interesting. What would make him leave such a privileged life? To spite his parents?
Just Sus chapter 9 . 11/23
I knew he was waiting til she was 18. Smart man!
Just Sus chapter 7 . 11/23
Oh, boy! Will he wait 44 days? She's crazy about him already!
Just Sus chapter 3 . 11/23
Hmmm...what has Edward got planned for her?
Just Sus chapter 1 . 11/23
Oh, I like this already!
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 30 . 11/22
...the nineties plotline without the catchy soundtrack...LOL..
I loved that, cool line, as some others along the ride with these two.
Let's see what's next... xox
Kimmie45 chapter 56 . 11/17
I don't know what to say that I haven't said on FB. These 2 took falling and being in love to a whole new level. That's crazy, but so passionate. Makes one think what it would be like to have that all-consuming love, passion, lust. Sure, we love our significant others, but not like these two. They are pretty much together 24/7 and separation has to be a min. Bella is young and immature, but she's only 18 and hasn't really lived, add in these hormones of lust and she's all over the place. She wants adventure, that rush of adrenaline and she has a man that truly loves her.
A great story hands down. Now, off to the sequel.
MsLiss chapter 56 . 11/16
Omg hilarious and morbid
foofightersluvr chapter 1 . 11/14
It's me, Susieq and I'm reading this fucker again!
LadyHazelK chapter 56 . 11/8
Awwww! I loved this, and just the epilogue, but the whole thing! I'm not entirely sure if I have a favorite part, but I know I love the whole prison bus escape and on. :*
4,316 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »