Reviews for Chop and Change
Guest chapter 52 . 1h
She's a hardened criminal after only a few weeks?
Guest chapter 49 . 2h
It's the same thing in every chapter. Edward lies, Bella throws a tantrum, they fuck. Their immaturity is not endearing, it's annoying.
Whats done Bella? If Phil is alive...then its not really done is it?

Bella is a fucktard.
Phil DODGED all of bellas FISTS that made CONTACT with his face?

WTF? Where did you learn English? First off he didn't dodge shit if the PUNCHES made CONTACT. Right? Geez, edit much?
The way this read makes me think that the writer thinks tattoos and piercings are like soooooo coooool. Its really annoying.

If you have to tell people your cool or act cool...then your not cool lol.
Why is know nothing bella so anxious to steal stuff? Its weird, like its all glamorized in her mind.
Bella blames her parents for ruining her college future? LOL ya ok. Bellas nothing but a stupid whiny little bitch in this story. Shes not even likable. She knows NOTHING! Its really sad.
Like he could possibly know if bella had been properly *&%% I'm rolling my eyes at your story! So fucking stupid.
Wanting to protective his girl. . .

LOL, there are some grammar issues but I like the story
Bella is a fucktard if she really thinks that getting a job...has sailed. Shes 17 with no record. What a fucking idiot.
Sassyvampmama chapter 57 . 1/14
This was very different from anything I've read on fanfiction, but I honestly enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing.
jess 'twilight matrix chapter 57 . 1/10
I just found this story and happy i was able to finish it before you pulled it! Great story.
ronetle chapter 57 . 1/7
I just found your story and I fell in love. Congrats on your new journey. Is there anyway I can be updated when your book is ready to be purchased?
Twiolic chapter 24 . 1/3
Well deserved beating. Edward should have castrated him as well.

Glad I found this before you pulled it. I'm enjoying it immensely.
bbmassey88 chapter 57 . 1/2
It’s great that you will be publishing C&C! Wish you all the luck with that! Love SoCal! Really miss that fic! Hope all goes well for you!
4,488 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »