Reviews for Chop and Change
SexyAlpha17 chapter 56 . 6/16
Please Update and do it in Edward's pov
hannaha11104 chapter 1 . 5/20
i wrote this comment here and on fiction pad because i didn't know if you checked the other one often. this is the 3rd time i've read this story and it still excites me and makes me want to get to the next chapter to see what is going to happen next even though i've already read it. i am patiently waiting for the sequel to be finished to see exactly how their life together turns out, i've read a couple chapters of the sequel but i stopped because it gave me the same reaction of wanting to get to the next chapter to see what happens next, it's why i like waiting for the stories that i know are awesome to be finished before i read them because i get too impatient waiting for the next chapter. i know when you do finish the sequel i will read them both over again one after the other, and i can't wait. i love your stories and i think you are a kick a** writer. can't wait to see what you come up with next! thank you for sharing this awesome story with all of us!
melissa
Y
This shit is fucking awesome its like I'm riding there high of boosting cars, running from the cops , ect... awesomesauce
Oh i like this ff yummy Hoodward/Tattward lol be warned there will be more reviews
alemorganx chapter 28 . 4/20
This just reminds me of the circumstances here in my country, recently, the criminals named "MS18" have been killing police officers, and on fb, they posted photos of a girl (that was part of that group) with a shot on her head and i bet she was the girlfriend of one of the other members.
i like this story cause its edward and bella but still...
This was recommended to me by a friend. I love the idea of the story but I'm getting too distracted by the errors in the grammar and the switching of tenses. I hope you can appreciate that this is just an observation and maybe a bit of constructive criticism. The potential of this story is great and I will read for as long as I can. Perhaps getting someone to pre read would be an idea x
pinky3561 chapter 49 . 3/3
Why doesn't she ever tell edward off, all she does is say she running leaving
futurecullen26 chapter 56 . 1/31
They're insane, omg, but I love them so much :) Can't wait to read the sequel!
megankvdw chapter 56 . 1/28
I love this story and characters but I love you more than you for writing it, thanks.
tff000 chapter 56 . 12/23/2014