Reviews for A Korrasami request involving butts
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Yup...dat ass.
Panquem chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Jajajajajajajajajajajajaja what happen then!?.
SheWolfTitianium chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Ohh dear Korra you're in for it now!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Make another chapter
Wildstar93 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Dang, Korra! You like that big butt, and you cannot lie! And I'm glad Asami likes it as well. Plus...I've recently become a Korrasami fan.

Keep up the awesome work!
ZukoandKatara chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
is this fanfiction going to have a squeal?
thefacadeoflosingreality chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
DAT ASSami! All I can say
BluStar77 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Not gonna lie I really enjoyed this one!
Tito-Mosquito chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Oh yeah, that's hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
That was great
jquackers chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
BAHAHH YES. Asami's ass (Korra's too, really) is so goddamn attractive. If I were Korra, I'd do that too. Except maybe not in public. Maybe. I can only imagine what Asami has in store for Korra as payback. -wiggles eyebrows- Great story. Enjoyed every second of it (especially Korra's shameless ogling and public display of appreciation for Asami's butt).
Erik Howlett chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Nice :D. Can't say I blame her, though. While I am very much Korrasexual (lol :P), I must admit, Asami has a nice tush. Hell, both of them have a deliciously alluring tuckus. Baby got BACK! :)

Excellent work, if I do say so myself, keep it up. You have a great writing style, and I look forward to seeing more of what you come up with.

- Erik Howlett.
Inyunaruto365 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Well, that made my night. It's a good and funny story. Keep up the good work, man!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This was awesome and hilarious. I don't know if you take request normally, but I would like to humbly request a korrasami fic. It would involve a confident Korra pitching woo and having slightly corny one liners ; ans asami being shy but knowing that she's attractive. I see this happening in a tea shop or something. Any way your korra has that spunk that most don't. I think you'd be perfect for this fic.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 7/11/2012