Reviews for Glittering Gold
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS STORY! I KNOW IT HAS BEEN A WHILE BUT THIS IS JUST GREAT
Beatriz Mary N chapter 23 . 1/26
I love this story so mutch!and he...he...he asked her to marry him!omg they are going to look for bae...and... But if She says...NO!'?
animefreakazoid01 chapter 23 . 1/12
Such a good story why did you stop? And right when it's getting good! Please don't stop writing. _
Im begging you to finish this story. It has been my favorite Rumbelle fic of all the ones ive read so far!
Please finish! This i the best fanfic of rumbelle i haveever read!
Omg you need to finish this before i have a heartattack! Please! Im dying here!
Theresalwaysaprice chapter 23 . 7/16/2013
Okay, I have to say when I read your writing I feel so jealous because way I write looks so junior high still. As always I look forward to reading more.
sundancemc chapter 23 . 6/29/2013
It's back! I'm so happy right now, better late than never I guess :P I have to say that what surprised me more than the marriage proposal was the fact that Belle actually came back unscathed after running away, usually nothing ever happens when she goes out...with her tendency to get lost inside her own head and all that.
talapadme chapter 23 . 6/29/2013
Eeeeeeeeeee! So CUTE!
NicoleMuenchSeidel chapter 22 . 6/29/2013
Great chapter! I love Rum's recounting of events, and that it is clear that Rum has feelings for Belle too. I do wonder what happened to Moraine.
NicoleMuenchSeidel chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
Good chapter. I was struck by the fact that Bae enlisted without telling Robert or Moraine first. That happens a lot in stories and real life, and to me, it seems so insensitive for someone to drop an emotional bomb like that on their loved ones without preparing them at all. Of course, it fits Bae's impulsive, prideful character from the show. Though I love young Bae on the show, I always wonder if things might have played out differently, if Bae hadn't insisted on using the magic bean right away, but gave Rumple a little time to process and prepare himself for what was happening. I had to laugh when Mary Margret talked about not wanting to know what Gold was like "in bed", because technically, he and Belle haven't been in bed together...their naked time has been on the floor, in the chair and in the tub, but no bed yet. Yes, I'm paying close attention to their naked time. ;-) BTW, two things struck me at the end: why did Belle call Gaston her exfiance, when she made it clear to Rum that Gaston was never her fiance? Also, I'm a little confused about Gaston's last name...at one part of the story, he's referred to as Gaston Marsh but at two other parts, he's referred to as Gaston De Ravin.
NicoleMuenchSeidel chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
Love the smut! Love Robert talking to her in Gaelic!
NicoleMuenchSeidel chapter 18 . 6/28/2013
I started reading this a couple of days ago, while awaiting your "Dark Passengers" update. This was my favorite chapter so far...it had a bit of everything: kissing (yay!), Robert and Dark One arguing, intrigue about the necklace (without Robert being too blind/stupid thinking Belle was lieing to him when she told him about getting the necklace from Gaston {as most fics would do}), Belle telling Jefferson about Paige and finally having Belle on his lap. It had both fluff and angst, yet ended on a happy note, which is the way I like it. :)
Sofia.Severus Darcy chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
Love your story so much
Pop Rocks And Skittles chapter 23 . 6/27/2013
Yay, you updated! Ive missed this fic a lot! Please please, update soon so i wont be left hanging!