Reviews for Give Me Something to Believe
destiel shipper chapter 15 . 1/3
please update this story! i love it so much!
NamelesslyNightlock chapter 15 . 11/7/2013
This is amazing. It really is, and it's probably the best story of its kind that I've read. I so hope you find your muse again and pick it back up one day, because if you do I'll be waiting. I would really like to see how it ends, because it has been completely beautiful so far. Love it.
Tat chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
URIEL IS AN ACTOR ON BROADWAY
there are tears in my eyes XD
Tat chapter 10 . 10/22/2013
Deanʼs monologue! It was great and I especially loved the conclusion... wanna make out? XD

Iʼm grinning like an idiot right now
Tat chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
IʼM LOVING THIS FIC SO MUCH
Angst and fluff and a lot of hilarious lines, great job! Thanks for posting it!
ShadowsInTheCorner chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
While I completely understand the loss of motivation to write a story, I don't get how the readers allowed you drop this. It's fantastic writing and I love the plot- as always there are things that could be fixed, but nothing's ever perfect- and I would have to suggest that you try and pick it up again. Don't have to, man, but I think it deserves an ending and I would love to see the rest.
kitten2010 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I found you on tumblr now I'm just gonna read all your stuff. What is sleep? You've got talent! I hope you continue writing.
2punkrock4u chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE OH MY GOSH
bathdave chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
PLEASE DONT ABANDON THIS STORY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Phoebe chapter 15 . 2/8/2013
This was a great chapter! i love how well you timed the "i love you" from dean and the overall development of the chapter is outstanding. Thanks for your great writing and i hope to see more! :D
ILOVEHULKandTheimpossiblegirl chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Please update soon this is amazing!

-Keep on keepen on,

-ILOVEHULK
Who Says It's A Rebellion chapter 15 . 1/13/2013
I am so in love with this it's just so perfect! I think the AU is done really well, and I'm glad you didn't do something predictable like have them fight and break up in these last few chapters.
cactusdaisy chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
Give us the sexy timez! please? *activates puppy dog eyes*
Passchendaele chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
Not sure if my last review worked... SO I SHALL TRY AGAIN. Please do consider coming back to this.

Okay. Okay, okay. I love you. This is my favourite story on fanfiction and I honestly read it over and over again. It's... Just gorgeous. And right. And so amazing. Please do come back to it. I'm not a new fan, I've actually been loitering around here for a while. I regret not being able to review before, because you may not get this for a while. But, alas! My heavy heart shall trudge on. I have quite a few reasons as to why you should continue, or try to, but maybe I'll just leave you with a few. :) 1. I feel like Hazel in The Fault in Our Star, where I don't really care how the story continues, it just has to. You can write whatever you want, and I swear I shall read and love it. 2. Sabriel. Where is the Sabriel. We need the Sabriel. (Sam makes an adorable fangirl). 3. You portray characters really really well and I simply adore your writing style. I got so excited every time you posted a new chapter. It's just... Your writing is BOOM. Gorgeous. I love you back stories and the way you've written the monologues the way thy would have been said. Or, are said. And... I really really want to see how the character of Gabriel is made :D and... What is going to happen? I mean... You have all of those shows left... ANYTHING could happen. And it's gorgeous. And I just... Brilliant work. I mean it. Thank you. Bless you.
Hayley chapter 11 . 12/29/2012