Reviews for The Red Thread of Destiny, What the Heart Sees
C3 Scarlet chapter 9 . 12/24/2012
Oh My GOD! My eyes ended up red and i finished this story looking like a mess crying horribly in front of this computer of mine (believe me. I do look horrible when I cry.)...THe B.E.S.T. story I've eyer read in my whole fanfiction life!
C3 Scarlet chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
This chapter made me cry! Oh, Ryo... I love this chap!
And honestly, I'd love to see this on TV
Miss Miracle chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
wow...that was a wonderful story...
Anon chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
Wow, it's finally ended. Which kind of makes me sad cause it was really good. I enjoyed every chapter of this story and I'm looking forward to your future work. A job well done. :)
Midnight-Moonlight-Gal chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
Hi there

It was an amazing end, I cannot stress how well put it was. You really write both their characters spot on, which is something I really do appreciate, especially in these kinds of stories where romance is somewhat difficult to write between two characters that don't show it their love.

Anyhow, it was a well written story that I have enjoyed and I cannot wait to read your future work!
Kim chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
My favorite scene so far was where Ryo devoured Kaori's chocolate. I can feel that how much he long for her love under the indifferent mask of his. Good job!
Kim chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
I love Ryo and Kaori. It's so rare to find fics for this pairing let alone a fantastic-writing one such as this fic. Thank you for the wonderful work. I'm eagerly looking foward to more of it.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Yay another chapter! Hehe, I love it. The last line was very Ryo-like. Can't wait to read more!
Rain chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
can't wait for the next chapter to come! hurry :)
Midnight-Moonlight-Gal chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Hello! Wow so happy you posted! I hope you continue it, because I'd love to read this to the end. I love this pairing so much, that I can't stress it enough. Haha, keep up the great work! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Reviewer chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I'm too lazy to log in, and I'm surprised that this fic hasn't gotten any reviews, honestly it's really well written and you have the characters perfectly to how they are from the manga and anime. I really hope to read more from you, please keep up the hard work. :)